That was sooooo DIFFICULT! .....

geegb

.... Just returned from a family trip to the cinema! The film was great (Gulliver's Travels) :) but the experience was complete torture. :sigh: My wee girl sat next to me munching a hot dog and depite the fact I don't like them it smelt delicious. On the other side my wee boy sat munching nachos and my hubby maltesers (a treat before everyone returns to work and school/nursery) I on the other hand had 1 litre of water and a bar (toffee and raisin I think) which was ok :rolleyes:.

I am rather proud of myself for not succumbing to any goodies but I will admit I am starving!

Must keep going though! If I can get through the cinema trip I can struggle on until ketosis kicks in!

Its the nachos that are the killer for me. Especially when they are passing them to each other past me, lol.

...........well done you for not giving in.........when I do that sort of thing it makes me feel soooooooooooo good and you should feel proud of yourself. Good luck xx

i think you fantastic not giving into the popcorn!! Tasha x

Well done you for not eating any of the 'naughty' snacks!

yes I know exactly what you mean. I went to see that film today with the kids and they were sat with chocolate coins!! mars bars!! and kitkats!!! (not all eating allof it. different ones). I had trouble and feel glad I was strong, I'm on day three and finding it very hard this time around. I think after eating soooo much over christmas, my body is very confused! But well done to you and all of us who are managing to resist these temptations. We all know it is worth it in the end !!
jen xx:D

Well done, it is so hard to begin with, i had it yesterday sat between hubby and daughter and KFC! x

Back