Thats it, I have had it with that class

bunnie

:mad:I gave it a good go with the class i go to but i have had NO information other than a 5 min talk on the 1st night, NO support, NO motivation from my leader, nothing!, apparently i STS this week ( i dont think i did as scales were on a lose board and my scales have matched class scales up until this week, they said i lost 1.5lbs, class didnt ), did she ask anything other than are you happy with that? NOPE!
Still waiting to be told about activity points, the WW site has said to drop my dailys, leader still has me on the same amount even though i have lost weight.
Been doing WW just over 5 weeks now, you would think leader would have SOMETHING to tell me wouldnt you?
I go on holiday on the 15th and i will be changing class next week i think, i feel so down about class, i have had chinese/pizza hut and rubbish i didnt even want over the last 2 days but i just dont care right now:(

So sorry to hear that about your leader,I really don't blame you for changing your class,I've heard a few stories on here lately about leaders not being very helpful,I think it's disgusting! Their job is to help and motivate people!

When your job is to encourage and motivate people you think they would put a bit of effort into it, I used to teach step/fitness/martial arts years ago, i would NEVER treat someone the way some leaders think they can, I am paying to go to class so i have someone there to motivate me, give me face to face interaction, i feel like i am wasting money because i am not getting this.

Thank you xx

I totally understand that,I hope you get the help and motivation you need with your new class and good luck on your WW journey :0)

WW site say mine should be down too but nothings been said by my leader,she hasnt looked at my food diary etc either, class is disorganised,no clear direction at all, plus even though its NOT a weigh and go no one ever stays:eek:

bunnie said:
WW site say mine should be down too but nothings been said by my leader,she hasnt looked at my food diary etc either, class is disorganised,no clear direction at all, plus even though its NOT a weigh and go no one ever stays:eek:

To be honest I've never known a leader to look at a food diary unless you specifically ask them to. In most meetings they have so many people to weight that unless you asks it is pretty much weigh and onto the next one.

When i go there are only 2 other ppl getting weighed, class time on website is actuall 30 mins later than class starts, so leader does actually have time, but the last 2 weeks they have been talking about the 50 shades books:rolleyes:

bunnie said:
When i go there are only 2 other ppl getting weighed, class time on website is actuall 30 mins later than class starts, so leader does actually have time, but the last 2 weeks they have been talking about the 50 shades books:rolleyes:

Not sure what that has to do with WW! Some places can be a bit gossipy which is no good in my opinion!

No one actually talks about WW, if i wanted to chat about books i would do so with my friends or FB, i want to learn about how WW works, but leader doesnt seem interested so i just dont try now. Anyway, going to start at a new class, i pay monthly so i will try a few to see which one suits me.

It sounds like it is that particular meeting rather than WW in general. I'm glad you are trying another one rather than giving up :)

I go to one of 2 meetings, my regular one is awesome totally brilliant. The other that I've had to go to recently because of weird work commitments is the same as yours. I weigh buy some bars and get the hell out trying to avoid the aggressive group of OHs in the car park making lewd gestures and talking about how much people's tits weigh. Hideous but I need the "official weigh in" to keep me going. Only one more week and I'm back to normal.

If you have a monthly pass you can go wherever you like as often as you like. If not then transfer. You don't need to tell ur current meeting. Just pick a new on and take your stuff and explain that you want to transfer and they'll be thrilled to have you. Good luck lovely xx

Back