Thats it -- off to Quacks

TTey68

Have been feeling off it for over a week now.

Dizzy spells. Constant feeling of nausea :jelous: when I eat / drink or even at the thought of eating and drinking.

Not quite managed my minimum water intake over the weekend (wasnt far off it) but I have to say I feel lousy.

In truth should have gone to the quacks last week but the stigma attached to VLCD stopped me doing so.

Know they are going to blame this so gonna go ready for battle (or would if I had the strength!) Gonna request blood pressure and blood tests and then see what they have to say as I cant carry on feeling this sick.

Surely after 11 weeks my body wouldnt start reacting against the CD? have another 5 stone to loose so even if it is - will limp on.

Hope everyone else all fine and dandy :) xx

Must sya there are some funny old bugs around at the mo', I blame this strange weather we are having. My daughter and I both felt heady and off last week and a bit sicky. Now we are all sniffly like we have colds and I have heard quite a lot of other people saying similar, so it may be nothing to do with CD, just that you have picked up a little bug.

Hope that is all it is, you are doing so very well, would be a real shame not to continue with it.

Hope you feel much better soon,

Love

Thank you. Have no intention of coming off CD. Its highly addictive. Just narked (or maybe the problem is me GOING with pre-conceived ideas?) that without possibly doing any investigative tests they will be quick to point the finger and blame CD.

People have commented on how pale I look - maybe its an Iron thing. Soon sort that out if it is.

Ah well - heres to 9.20 in the morning :) xx

Hi,

There are a lot of nasty stomach bugs going around at the moment, I know coz Ive had one too!

However, sometimes, even when you have been on a VLCD for a while you can develop lactose intollerance, this could be a reason and if its not low iron as you think it might be worth changing to lactose free for a few days.

It more than likely is a stomach bug though.

Hope all goes well with the doctor.

Hi,

There are a lot of nasty stomach bugs going around at the moment, I know coz Ive had one too!

However, sometimes, even when you have been on a VLCD for a while you can develop lactose intollerance, this could be a reason and if its not low iron as you think it might be worth changing to lactose free for a few days.

It more than likely is a stomach bug though.

Hope all goes well with the doctor.

Can you elaborate for the un-initiated please??

hi, also feelinga bit washed out after 12 weeks on CD. Finding food really hard to resist. Think TOTM just round the corner though and work is a drudge at the moment as well. Am defo going to keep going for the sake of the final 40lbs as have done so well. (keep telling myself that anyhow!!!!). My kids have just had the nasty sick bug going around. They are 8 and 10 and have NEVER had sickness and stuff, so it must be a real nasty one! Good luck!

Hope you feel better soon TTey and you get fixed :hug99: xx

Back from the Quacks..

And she didnt slam CD - in fact she was rather impressed at the weightloss in such a short time.

My blood pressure is low (probably why I keep going dizzy) and I am having full bloods and glucose tests done next week. Whilst she cant diagnose from my general 'how I am feelings', she did say due to the huge loss in a short space of time, my body might now be catching up.

Will plod onwards and downwards and see how things go.

Was nice she didnt slam the diet :)

Hi TT, glad the doc was kind :) It's always the way, we build ourselves up for a fight and they never happen!

Like the others have said it's prob a bug. When the weather goes cold, hot, cold, hot, etc the bugs go into a breeding frenzy. The last week I've felt sickly, washed out, lethargic and i've been eating normally (yup, not started back yet :rolleyes:) so it's prob not the diet just a bug!

Hope you start to feel better soon.

x

Back