Thats me leaving to go to pastures new....thank you to all!!!!'

Bubbles1984

Silver Member
Slimming world has helped me lose a huge amount of weight and for that I'm extremely grateful. Sadly I've plataued the past few months despite switching plans etc so I've switched onto good old fashioned calorie counting to help me lose the last stone. Currently sitting at 10 stone 2lbs and hope in a few months I will be 9 stone. 2lbs.

I want to thank you all for the support and I could never of done this without the support of the group. I feel confident for the 1st time in years and my daughter finally has a body confident mummy she can be proud of.

Good to luck to all of you on your journeys and thanks again :) xxxx

Attachments

• image-122719658.jpg
    image-122719658.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 335
Good luck to you too, Bubbles. I hope the CC goes well for you, and don't forget to pop back and let us know when you reach target! :) xx

Good luck with your next stone, you have done absolutely amazing! I look forward to doing as good as you, you are a real inspiration xxxxxxxx

Good luck and well done, remember just don't ever go below 1200kcals daily.... Your body needs this amount to maintain health :)

Thank you :) No i wont, i love food too much, i find sticking to 1200 hard enough haha. Using my fitness pal appt to try and keep me on track :) xx

Back