Thats the end, well Friday is.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leehal, 18 March 2014 Social URL.

1. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

Well I've managed nearly 11 weeks and by Friday will hope to have reached 3 1/2 stones, but I've had my fill of water, lettuce and pickled cabbage!

So, fingers crossed I can embrace food again with a little less gusto and eat more sensibly. I'm going to 5:2 which I have done before and managed to maintain my weight, hopefully by eating less on the 5 days I will keep losing, little by little.

I managed to keep my weight off for a year last time and blamed ill health as the reason for putting the weight back on, in reality it was me being a pig, gradually over eating and letting go. Never again!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

And here is the transformation, don't have an up to date pic, this was taken a couple of weeks ago.

photo 2-1.JPG photo 1-1.JPG

4. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Well-Known Member

Wow thats a drastic change, congrats!!!! best of luck on 5:2. Will you let us know how it goes please! Are you planning to use Cambridge products on your down days?

5. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

Thank you.

Be better if I could rotate the pics, the originals are the right way round!

Yes, I have some products to use up for my lunches.

6. spf 40

spf 40 Well-Known Member

Inspiring! Well done.

7. AnneJ66

AnneJ66 Never give up

That's a fabulous achievement, well done. I'm only just starting out so it's stories like yours that make me realise that it's possible. Congratulations and I wish you well. X

8. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Well-Known Member

Well done lee. Nice to see someone who started at the same time who made it to the end :) You look so different. I've only got a few more weeks left myself. Good luck with maintenance. Xx

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb
    Wk5 -3lb
    Wk6 -3lb
    Wk7 -3lb
    Wk8 -STS :-(
    Wk9 -STS :-( Again
    Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

9. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone.

1lb off my goal with 1 day to go!

10. Kiwichan

Excellent. Please let us know how you get on on 5:2. I'm still at a loss about where I'm going to go from here. If someone had told me back in January I'd be this size by now i'd have been delighted but now I don't know what to do. I can't be trusted on 5:2. I wouldn't do the down days.

11. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

Have to agree the thought of being able to eat but having to keep control is daunting.

I have 5:2'd before and can manage the 2 days, need to keep track on the 5 days and am sure I will be able to maintain at least.

Good luck x

12. AnneJ66

AnneJ66 Never give up

Wow, you look completely different person. Well done and good luck. X

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

13. Kiwichan

How did you tell your CDC you weren't coming back?

14. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

I just said that was it for me. To be honest other than picking up food packs every 2 weeks and the odd text message that was it. I had more help from the forum!

15. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

Well I've eaten food and had some real ale.

Everything tastes fantastic and I am trying to slow down my eating pace and savour everything I eat. Sticking to my calorie goal so far.

16. Kiwichan

What calorie goal did you set? Im working off 900-1000 for the moment.

17. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

Loads higher. Had 1700 today, out for meals tomorrow and Sunday but have already chosen my healthier option choices.

Going to be 5:2ing with Monday and Wednesday as my strict days, aiming for 2300 calories the other days which means I should lose around 1lb a week. I will be happy to maintain but any losses will be embraced!

My calories are high due to me still being heavy I think!

18. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

Just to add I'm burning around 2700 a day on average at the moment.

19. AnneJ66

AnneJ66 Never give up

Please come back and let us know how your getting on with it. What's working or maybe what's not. It's all a learning curve. X

20. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

1st week over and I've put 1.4lbs on.

Happy with that, hoping not to put anymore on this week as my body should be used to carbs again now.

5:2 was OK on Monday but really tough yesterday, had a really early night. Looking forward to my sardines on toast for breakfast now.

21. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Well-Known Member

Well done lee. Hoping I'm with you on the road to maintenance ASAP. X

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb
    Wk5 -3lb
    Wk6 -3lb
    Wk7 -3lb
    Wk8 -STS :-(
    Wk9 -STS :-( Again