Thats week one over - Now told I have fatty liver??????

DebbieNornIron

Well thats week 1 over and I am secretly pleased with myself, dont know if I have lost any weight though:D

Rang the docs for my blood results my cholestrol is 6.6
My Gamma level was high, scared me as the Treatment Nurse said it is usually associated with alcholism and not to take any alcohol and I would be re tested in 4 weeks time, well I near had a wobbler as I dont drink, so she got my GP to ring me who explained I probably have Fatty Liver ??? :eek: (Non Alcohol related liver disease I think she said)

She is going to get me an ultrasound done of my liver, and she told me i have to lose at least 1.5 - 2 stones :sigh:

I didnt realise my putting on this extra weight the past year (Heaviest Ive been was 10st 5) was causing me health problems, guess I knew I was getting heavier but just ignored the signs. soooooooooooo

To lose this extra 3 stone or more is now my main goal, get the cholestrol down and get the old liver fat trimmed

Reading everyone elses journeys has inspired me that I can do it and if the Xenical helps me in sofar I dont have no fatty foods well an added bonus

Deb

You have a good doc doing all those tests. I'd love to have my cholesterol done. Hope your diet is going well for you x

Thanks Jodie xx yeah using my fitness pal:)

Reading everyone elses journeys has inspired me that I can do it and if the Xenical helps me in sofar I dont have no fatty foods well an added bonus

Deb

It's a massive help isn't it, knowing that you can't have anything 'bad' or you will suffer the consequences and only have yourself to blame. I find it helps sort my head too :)

You can do it, lovely - and we will help you and support you :) Good luck!!

Back