The 30 Day Shred Challenge!! Starting 25-11-12

Bananas

Gold Member
Or start when you can :D

Well there's been quite a few mentions of the 30ds recently and it reminded me how good I felt last time I completed it. So I'm going to do it again :) starting tomorrow.

I still do a workout every now and then but would like the benefit of doing the full 30 days. Level 2 was my favourite so I may concentrate more on that.

If anyone is interested the DVD can usually be found on amazon/play etc for about a fiver tho I've heard it's also on YouTube ;).

Jillian gets results!

Last edited:
I've done 30DS and loved it too- really hard work but great results. I absolutely wrecked my knees doing it though, so eventually had to stop doing all the squats, lunges etc....pretty much half of the vid. Maybe I could give it another go now... Good luck, let us know how you get on. X

Maybe I will....... Scary!!

If I can find it on youtube I'm with you.

Found it on youtube. So, question- do I do it for half an hour everyday for 30 days then? I'm thinking level one, at least to start with!

i'll join!

never managed to get past level 1 before because i did it without trainers and gave myself shin splints! took forever to recover, but its time to get back on the horse.

It's about 23 minutes a day including warm up and cool down.

we could set one up!

Thanks bananas. I have to declare now that I won't be able to do next weekend-away fri-sun and a no go. In for the rest though. X

Back