• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The 30 day shred!

xKimmiex

Silver Member

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
kimmie, i started the shred at well over 16 stone and am not fit in the slightest
its only 20 minutes and they have a beginners level to follow

just give it a go, you'll love it

sumayyah

please try again
oh and the moves arnt particularly hard but they are repetative and you will be feeling the effects the first 3 days, gets easier after that

minirog

Silver Member
S: 19st4lb C: 18st13lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 0st5lb(1.85%)
Where did you download it from?

xKimmiex

Silver Member

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Just having a look at DVD, how do u know when to stop, what levels do u do? Lol

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
S: 20st0lb C: 14st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 5st7lb(27.5%)
leve 1 for 10 days level 2 for ten day ad level 3 for ten days...

but if u want to move up early you can!x

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Ohh thank u Hun :) starting tonight :), what do u wear when u do it? X

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
make sure you wear a decent sports bra hunni, thats important!

and just shorts, comfy pants (that wont fall down) tracksuti pants whateveryour confortable in... you will get hot quick, so nothing thick!

and just a vest top or t shirt!

youll be fab chick, its hard, not going to fib, but the results are so fast, by day 4 you will feel like a new person!

xxxx

Setas

Silver Member
S: 19st9lb C: 17st8lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 2st1lb(10.55%)
lauren - how much do you use your arms - i have a bad shoulder - waiting for op - but would live to do something to tighten up - and you look so amazing having done it...jealous jealous!!but don't want to waste money if I can't use it IYKWIM

S: 16st2.5lb C: 15st10.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st6lb(2.65%)
setas, there is alot of arm movements like jumping jacks and light weights but u could miss the arm bit out, u would still benefit hun HTH X

minirog

Silver Member
S: 19st4lb C: 18st13lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 0st5lb(1.85%)
My DVD just arrived in the post, so I got my sports gear on, put the DVD in and... it was a regoin 1 and wouldn't play?! I didn't order a region 1 so I am MAD!

I did my 20 min kettlebell work out instead, but I am annoyed as I want to get started.

Is this torrentz thing safe to use?

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Personally chick id say its a no no,

you do press ups, even on knees would be bad for your shoulder, weights, punching, etc...

the ab stuff would be great, but you can get ab/belly busters that would be cheaper and would save you fast forwarding through most of the dvd!
xxxxxxxx

minirog said:
My DVD just arrived in the post, so I got my sports gear on, put the DVD in and... it was a regoin 1 and wouldn't play?! I didn't order a region 1 so I am MAD!

I did my 20 min kettlebell work out instead, but I am annoyed as I want to get started.

My fella downloads all sorts from there. It's safe yeah, just need to download lime wire too x

sumayyah

please try again
lime wire and torrents are illegal thou so be careful, i know virgin media monitors these things and they say if they find thier users to be downloading from there they will shut down your ip adress

Yh not with virgin lol! I don't tell anyone, but I want this DVD and can't afford it ATM :-(

I'm just abou to do it lol wish me luck!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
good luck x

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
S: 14st13.5lb C: 14st10.5lb G: 9st13.5lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st3lb(1.43%)
minirog said:

Hey there just wondered if u have a laptop because all region DVDs usually work in them. Hope that helps xx

Omg I'm buggered!! Couldn't do jumping jacks - the sound of my belly bouncing and my leg are not nice! Also couldn't do the bum kicks as I can't seem to run! Il try tomorrow without my trainers on :)