• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The bars...

I like them tooooo much! Have to restrict myself eating it until a couple of hrs b4 bedtime, then I cut it up in pieces and try and pace myself. If I don't and eat it earlier in the day or not cut it up, then I can wolf one down and want another....hmmm,but I have always been a carb addict

this has made me incredibly happy.

Right now I am finishing some god awful protein shakes, then I have a week or 2 of lipotrim before I can get my exante order!

It will be like a taste sensation haha :D

spyro2008

I will never give up
theyre so delicious i wasnt sure about the nut one at first it had a funny aftertaste but that mustve just been me or my tastebuds have changed as i love them both now i could eat them all day lol

hello,,,

I didn't like them at first - thought they were powdery - but now I really like them and find them quite filling (can't believe I am saying that as it takes a lot to fill me)..

I find them useful for my lunch in work as they just look like an average cereal bar,,, and I am not advertising my exante diet with my work colleagues.....

...............me too I love them. I also started on Lipotrim and switched to Exante because of the greater choice of flavours and bars. You have a treat coming your way - ENJOY!!!!!

I just have to be different! I think the toffee one is fine, but love the chocolate orange ones, so much so that I would probably buy them even if I weren't on the diet. :)

spyro2008

I will never give up
I just have to be different! I think the toffee one is fine, but love the chocolate orange ones, so much so that I would probably buy them even if I weren't on the diet. :)
thats what i was thinking lol

spyro2008

I will never give up
they dont sell them at the chemist as they are not lipotrim they are exante bars which you can buy from the website exante.com

.............have got to agree the lipotrim ''flapjacks'' are like chewing on a piece of old carpet and taste like sawdust (Lipotrim have a real sense of humour calling them flapjacks) the Exante ones are delicious.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Watchers 0
Slimming World 1
Slimming World Off Topic 4
Syn Values 2
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 6