1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

The Bars

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kiwichan, 14 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Well-Known Member

Anyone know why I can have more than one lemon yogurt bars a day but not the others? I thought it might be a higher carb content but the lemon ones have 20 yet the peanut crunch and mint choc crunch have only 15 so it's not that. I'm confused!!! I'd love to only eat bars. Other than a hot mint choc chakes I'm over them these days.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. gerujool

gerujool Well-Known Member

My cdc says she has people just on bars and still looses, think it might just suit individuals. But if u want bars instead of shakes go for it!! Your paying for it lol

4. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Well-Known Member

I want to have more too. I do have 2 peanut ones on the odd day but generally stick to the one. I love the peanut bars and mint!!!! We are so close to goal it's prob not worth it. Once on step 3 and above steps I will have just bars though as your not in ketosis then. X

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb
    Wk5 -3lb
    Wk6 -3lb
    Wk7 -3lb
    Wk8 -STS :-(
    Wk9 -STS :-( Again

5. gerujool

gerujool Well-Known Member

Omg I love the peanut ones x

6. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Well-Known Member

They are totally amazingly delicious lol. Ill still buy them once at goal, may have them if I'm in a rush and can't eat etc.

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb
    Wk5 -3lb
    Wk6 -3lb
    Wk7 -3lb
    Wk8 -STS :-(
    Wk9 -STS :-( Again