The Beautiful Greyhound

Dominique2009

Hi everyone!

I own a 5 yr old retired racer and let me tell you, there was a reason the ancient Egyptians loved them! They are the most affectionate and loyal dogs from the minute you bring them home! They love nothing more than cuddling up on the sofa and attempting to stick their nose in you drink, especially if it's sweet! They are so rewarding as a pet and to think of the horrors they go through as working dogs it's unbelievable how much they just want your love and to return it whole heartedly!
Everyone who can offer a loving home should seriously consider one!

Another plus point, lazier than homer simpson!

Some breeds are so odd aren't they? They can look like the official couch potato for hours then give them something to chase and they are loopy!
It's also so odd how they get really attached to one person in a household - my moo is really not bothered about my other half other than when he's feeding her lol even wierder though she is really attached to my dad and she hardly sees him! funny creatures but so fabulous!

Aw, your greyhound sounds lovely. I have two whippets and they're just the same - absolute couch potatoes who love nothing more than a cuddle : )

Greyhounds really are beautiful, laid back dogs :D We tried to re-home an X-racer a couple of years ago and he was the most fantastic dog. Unfortunately one of my dogs didn't take to him and we had to let him go :( Luckily he had another family waiting to re-home him. But when the time comes again to re-home a dog I will definitely be looking for a greyhound. Fantastic dogs :D

Back