The Best Diet Ever!!

MichelleT

Just wanted to say, I LOVE ATKINS!!

I am a serial dieter, I have done everything from the mayo clinic, to cambridge, micro, cabbage soup, slimming world, weight watchers ....and the only time I ever felt this healthy was when I went on a total vegetable and fruit juice diet for 3 months!! The thing is that wasnt sustainable!
My appetite has diminished, I dont feel the need for alcohol or snacks....its wierd, I just have never felt this way before!!

I am just into week 3, have read Neris & Indias Idiot Proof Diet about 4 times, finished the what makes us fat book that was mentioned here, and am halfway thru the Atkins book. They are all really good for keeping you on track, I have poo pood Atkins before but now that I know the science of it, I am a total convert!!

Thanks to everybody on here that has answered my queries, its fantastic to have this at hand!

Completely agree with you. When people sneer at atkins i always ask them what they think the diet is. General answer is meat, cream, eggs. I usually then point out i'm eating more veggies than i have ever done in my life:D. Keep going, good luck and enjoy;)

Same here, i was pretty ignorant about it, now I'm so happy I've researched it, tried it and it's working for me. I also feel really good. Can't ask for more than that. :)

Same Same

Hey Mellowman, we have lost 8lb each with 48 to go!! Well done!!

Back