The best feeling!!

Hayley809

I'm normally a lurker on here but now I'm up and running and doing well I want to get more involved. I've been back at SW following having a baby for about 2 months now and have lost 1st, 4lb :)

This morning, another hot day which I dread because i can't hide behind a baggy jumper or cardigan and also can never find anything to wear. I tentatively pulled a pair of light trousers from the top of the wardrobe (had to knock off a few cobwebs it's been that long since I've been able to wear them) and to my surprise.....THEY FIT!! Not even in the sense that I can just about squeeze in to them.

I love Slimming World!!!!!!

Sorry - just had to share!!!

Hayley x

That's great Hayley!!

Don't you just love a 'Non Scale Victory'?! :D

My son gave me a hug before school this morning and said 'mummy I can get my arms all the way around you now!' It's a great feeling :)

'Non Scale Victories' are just as important as seeing those pounds reduce on the scales aren't they!

At the end of the day, the actual weight is just a number but the feeling of elation when you can fit in a smaller size; or look in the mirror and be happy with yourself - that's what it's really all about! ? x

Awwwww I love that Hayley, well done xxx

And you too clair xxx

Thank you everyone!

I know that feeling, normally I'm out buying clothes in the next size up! So determined to stick with it this time and get to goal!!!

well done Hayley great feeling 7 it just gts better keep going girl :) x

Well done you xx :)

amazing! love that feeling, go you! xx

Brilliant news, Hayley! :) I remember loving clothes shopping when I did SW before and lost 3 stone. Now, after stupidly putting it back on again, I'm back to clothes shopping when I absolutely have to and buy what fits, rather than what I'd really like to. :( Determined to get that amazing, confident feeling back again.

So happy for you, Hayley and absolutely love the photo of your gorgeous baby! :)

Kathy x

Brilliant news, Hayley! :) I remember loving clothes shopping when I did SW before and lost 3 stone. Now, after stupidly putting it back on again, I'm back to clothes shopping when I absolutely have to and buy what fits, rather than what I'd really like to. :( Determined to get that amazing, confident feeling back again. So happy for you, Hayley and absolutely love the photo of your gorgeous baby! :) Kathy x

Kathy you sound exactly like me! lost just under 3 stone in 2011 with slimming world and have gradually allowed it all to creep back on - id like to blame it all on pregnancy but I'd be lying! I just keep thinking back to how I felt back then and it keeps me motivated. Also, I am spurred on by the thought of walking back in to work in September and looking like a new woman :)

At least we know we can do it and the plan works!!!! ?

Thank you, she's a little beauty!

Kathy you sound exactly like me! lost just under 3 stone in 2011 with slimming world and have gradually allowed it all to creep back on - id like to blame it all on pregnancy but I'd be lying! I just keep thinking back to how I felt back then and it keeps me motivated. Also, I am spurred on by the thought of walking back in to work in September and looking like a new woman :)

At least we know we can do it and the plan works!!!! ?

Thank you, she's a little beauty!

Must admit, Hayley, that's what I loved! I work in a primary school as a Teaching Assistant and, although some of the staff knew I'd been doing SW for some time, I'd made much more of a concerted effort over the summer holiday and the amazement when they saw me, when we returned in September, made me feel really good! :) As you say, we know it works and, yes, we can do it! Good luck.

Kathy :)

Back