The best made plans...leaving Cambridge

AnnieAnnie

Gold Member
So, I've been on ss since Jan 30 & have lost 4st 10lb & planned to up my cals & start trying for a family this weekend. However, last wknd my sister was taken seriously ill & is intensive care. The odds of survival are low. Clearly I'm devastated & finding it hard to even get out of bed. I haven't broken ss yet - because the thought of food makes me feel sick. I have barely even eaten any products. So, my plans of starting a family have been postponed & at the moment I'm living day to day.

Good luck to everyone, hope this helps keep things in perspective!

OMG Annie that's awful news. So sorry, I'll include you and your sister in my prayers tonight and hope she pulls through XxX

Oh what awful news. I am so sorry. I hope that everything goes as smooth as it can for you and your family x

Oh Annie you poor thing :( that's really awful news :(

I'll keep you all in my prayers. You know where we all are if you want to talk xxx

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

AnnieAnnie said:
So, I've been on ss since Jan 30 & have lost 4st 10lb & planned to up my cals & start trying for a family this weekend. However, last wknd my sister was taken seriously ill & is intensive care. The odds of survival are low. Clearly I'm devastated & finding it hard to even get out of bed. I haven't broken ss yet - because the thought of food makes me feel sick. I have barely even eaten any products. So, my plans of starting a family have been postponed & at the moment I'm living day to day.

Good luck to everyone, hope this helps keep things in perspective!

Omg I'm so sorry to hear that Annie thought are with u and your family xxx

How awful huni, thinking of you and your family xxx

So sorry to hear that, thinking of you and your family xx

Absolutely awful news, hope you and your family are ok, prayers are with you for your sister. Xxxx

dear god thats awful news. thinking of you and your family. Lx

Im sorry to hear that Annie =/ Thinking of you and your family x

Back