• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The Big Day - August 2013

S: 18st0lb C: 17st9lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 0st5lb(1.98%)
Hi guys and Girls!

Heres my first diary post!

Ive been with my lovely bride to be Natalie....

And since meeting my beautiful lady nearly 4 years ago ive gained the same amount in weight ..... and struggling... so since my proposal was made i have quicked my butt in gear.
I brought Zumba and i have started to work out 20 mins 4 times a week. Also starting Slimming world very shortly.

So i have 2 n a bit years to lose all my weight... lets hope i do this :) x

Follow my story in this thread.... will keep you posted :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st0lb C: 17st9lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 0st5lb(1.98%)
btw just to let you know guys. Me and my partner finally had the venue confirmed today!!!

August 2013 is definitely set in stone! Best give myself a kick up the arse ... right now!! :))

Temple Newsam house .... 2013!

S: 18st1lb G: 10st10lb
Hiya!!! We are almost the same weight and have almost the same amount of time until our big days!!!

Have you started slimming world?? if so how are you finding it?? I was going to start a weight loss group myself but have had so many failed attempts now and noone to go with !!

Getting married is definitely a big will power boost as no-one wants to be a bulging bride, but being so far away and not being able to organise much is getting to me now!! Btw googled your venue it is stunning.. Congratulations hun x x