The BIGGEST loser - anyone watch it?

mummymonster

There are a lot of people upset about not losing much even though sticking to cd 100%. Does anyone watch TBL? look at the exercise, blood sweat and tears they put in and some of them lose very little once past week 3, I reckon everyone is completely different but as long as we stay focused the results will start happening.

I think I have an addiction to programs about fat people :) and also cookery shows.....:rolleyes:

I watch it all. Oh gets so annoyed lol x

They're all so nasty to each other that it's probably divine retribution! They were much nicer last year.

I love it! Agree they are all pretty nasty though but maybe that's why they get chosen (makes good TV).

It does annoys me how a group of them ganged up to vote the others out - and then when Amy (?) voted one of the group they all turned on her too - pathetic!

That Irish guy is the worst, never heard anyone moan so much!!

That Irish dude (gerard...is it?) Freaks me and my work mates out! Im sure he is a lovely person but I keep thinking he's a girl and not a boy! Eek xx

He looked great last night I thought, infact they all did. Not sure I like the way they are all desperate to stab each other in the back but 8 weeks of strictly diet and exercise must be hard x

Was it on this week?

Ah thought so thanx

Back