The Christmas Party!!

CJxxx

Last night I had my work Christmas party. I wore a LBD that I have only worn once, 3 years ago & that I never thought I would get in again! I felt fab & it fitted me much better than when I originally wore it. This morning I have woken feeling a little jaded (I'm afraid to say I did let my hair down & drank copious amounts of alcohol - oops!) but also elated!! I had SOOOO many compliments it was fantastic! I am normally feeling stupidly self conscious & miserable about what I'm wearing but not last night. What an amazing boost. My 'mini' target was to lose 2 stone by Christmas & as of this week I have lost 2 stone 5.5 lbs. So super pleased with that. How have you all got on during the Christmas party season? CJxxx

Wow well done on your acheivements so far! Its such a fantastic feeling to finally have those compliments isn't it, to have people tell you that you look great.
Have a great Xmas xxx

Well done CJ I bet you were on cloud 9 :D I too like you had my party last week, felt fab as I wore a dress for the first time in years, and also drank copious amounts of alcohol ..... hence the 2.5lb gain on wed at my WI, but it will come back off and more besides.

Well done CJ! It feels great doesn't it! ;) I had two Xmas parties thanks to my v generous workplace and I was so happy to fit comfortably into a dress that was a) a size 18, b) petite (I'm only 5'3 but petite clothes have always been too small for me) and c) not from Evans! My last work do dress was a 24 so I'm delighted. :D

Had two great nights out and although I worried about the food and being off plan I tried not to let it spoil things for me. And I have only gained 2lbs after all this so it could have been a lot worse! ;) x

Back