The Clothes Challenge

marianne01

Hi guys,

Just looking though the post and stumbled across Steelee ( if I have spelt it wrong sorry) and her amazing Jeans challenge. Got me thinking, currently I have 52 pairs of jeans all from a size 16-20 and 72 pairs of trousers and other items That I have that dont fit but there were going to one day. I must add that these are all new and never worn. As we are going to be losing lots of weight and hopefully going to be going down in sizes we could do clothes swops. Post picture of clothes too big and that we know we will not wear again. We can tidy our cupboards and even help each other without it costing us more than postage. Let me know what you think guys.

Marianne, I think it's a great idea. Alot of my bigger stuff went to the charity shop so as soon as my jeans get tight I know I need to get back on it :)

Get rid of the bigger items, it really helps as you really loathe to buy bigger clothes once you've slimmed down x

Thankyou sammy smiles , I am hoping to lose a dress size in a month and be into the 18 nicely . I have a built in wardrobe , a washing basket , and a suitcase of clothes that were going to fit but never did . For example a lovely pair of linen black trousers 18's can't get them on over the knees but they are too short anyway I am 5ft 7 . And I will be very sad but have a beautiful maxi dress from monsoon in a 20 but that still fits and I love it cost me 140 that's going to be up for grabs for that special occasion and my dark blue maxi dress size 18 from coast £185 this one I wore for one day with a hold me in body suit that burst at the end of the day . I will be sad but want to graduate next year 8st lighter . I hope this idea works and others take part xxxx

Don't forget Hun a great seamstress can take some of your beautiful dresses in but think of the clothes you can buy when you reach goal? I was a 16 previously but the selection in size 10-12 is sooo much better x

Well done sammy getting to the slinky sizes / here's hoping I will eventually

Great idea! I have gone from a 32+ to a 22/24. I have given loads to charity but still have loads of bigger stuff cluttering the spare room.

Love this idea.
There is a clothes swap somewhere else on the forum, I forget where it is now.
Nice that we can have an exante clothes swap!

I have sooooo many clothes that I am slowly shrinking out of and will be putting them on here when the time comes.

Back