• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The Daily Mail ...

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
Talk about contradicting itself... Now that it has many following a strange version of the Dukan diet, it now says:

Once you're fat, you never go back: Scientists say dieters' bodies rarely return to their former shape | Mail Online

I must admit that I have read before that only 5% of people who've weighed over 100K but lose lots of weight keep it off more than 5 years... that was one of my motivations to break that statistic!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Atropos

Gold Member
What stands out for me is the fact that the groups being studied all started to increase in weight in the 80s - at exactly the time that we were all warned to stop eating meat, eggs, dairy and start eating pasta, muesli, energy bars, baked potatoes, fruit juice....

The F plan diet was published in 1983 - any one remember that?

dukandebut

Goat herder(ess)
What stands out for me is the fact that the groups being studied all started to increase in weight in the 80s - at exactly the time that we were all warned to stop eating meat, eggs, dairy and start eating pasta, muesli, energy bars, baked potatoes, fruit juice....

The F plan diet was published in 1983 - any one remember that?
Very good point, Atropos!