The daily ramblings of a Care Bear!

Care Bear xxx

on a slimming mission!
Hello lovely ladies and gentlebears!

So im back on the old Slimming World band wagon (Yay!!!:):)) so though it was about time that I started keeping a little food diary and a blog all in the same place!

I started off my SW journey at 18st 11lbs and have managed to get down to 12st 9, but still need to shift a fair few extra lbs - so after a break, a change of diet (Weight Watchers - blurgh! although i did manage to shift a couple of stone, it still wasnt nearly as satifying as SW and found i was eating junk food just cos the points system allows you to!) I am back on SW and have forgotten how fab it really is! I want to lose another 23lbs so watch this space!!! I do the Original/Green days as I cant seem to get my head around EE! I havent gone back to group yet, but Im up to date with it and Ill be joining a new group next week - so any support you guys can give me with synny stuff til then would be REALLY REALLY appreciated and would award you with a million virtual hugs! xxxx

:bighug:

Ok so Ive been on it again since last Sunday, and todays menu is as follows:

Green Day Today

HEX A: 300ml the One 1% milk
HEXA: Small skinny cappucinno (Costa)
HEXB: 40g Low Low Cheese
HEXB: 60g Wholemeal Roll or 2 Alpen Ligh bars

Breakkie: Bannana and Activia 0% snack pot

Snack: MugShot, Alpen lights

Lunch: Noodles with Veg and 1/2 syn Chow Mein style sauce (Soy, ginger, garlic, chilli, chinese 5 spice,1/2 tsp of Oyster Sauce)

Dinner: Pasta with tomato pasata and cheese (40g Low Low from HE B)

Syns: 1/2 tsp of Oyster Sauce (1) Marshmallow (2) 1/2 Cappuccino (2.5) = 5.5 ..... so far! (ill have sugar in my coffee tonight so pop on another 2, so 7.5 all together)

So;
HEA x2
HEB x2
Syns = 7.5

Red Day:

HEXA: Medium Skinny Cappuccino
HEXA: 300ml 1% The One Milk
HEXB: 227g Potato with skin
HEXB: 2 Alpen Light bars

Breakkie: Bannana & Activia 0% yoghurt

Lunch: Lean Bacon, extra lean mince beef pattie, dry fried Eggs, Mushrooms and tinned plum tomatoes

Dinner: Chicken wrapped in Bacon with 28g Philli extra light (1 1/2 syns) 227g jacket potato made into wedges sprinkled with Paprika :) and some yummy veg

Snacks: Prawns and carrott sticks, black coffee no sugar.

Syns: 2 sugars (2)
Marshmallow (2)
Philly (1 1/2)
Total: 5.5 syns

I have to try and stay on track this weekend - Im off to Cornwall tommorow for a weekend with the OH - the temptation of freshly made steak and stilton pasties is upon me! nooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Ill be good though - i need to shift this poundage by xmas!!!!
It doesnt help that its also * week and I feel bloated and manky! but im not going to be discouraged, I know that the plan works and its just water weight etc thats making me feel that way! Im trying not to weight myself everyday but its like a habbit! 3lbs came off since sunday (awesome) but then 1lbs gone back on this morning! I know weight fluctuates daily but it can be a little discouraging! so im getting my OH to hide the scales from me!!!!
Cant wait to get back to group next week - I love weigh ins, its like im having a little competition with myself!! :) and I miss my books!!!!!! (if youve ever seen hocus pocus the film, im like winnie and her book!!! :)

Last edited:
Back