THE DARK KNIGHT RISES!

Lau

OH MY LIFE! Has anyone seen it yet?! Saw the first showing of it today and it's amazing!!! Got a day off of work, lame I know ;)

I won't give anything away just in case! But it is shocking!

Want to see it again already :)

xo

Saw it last night. It was awesome! =D will definately be buying it on DVD.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG!!!!! Movie of the year for me!!! Saw it yesterday!! My friend knew what was going to happen in it, but I didn't, and boy am I glad that I didn't know!!!!

SO MUCH EPICOSITY!!!!!

I fancy seeing this as I really like Gary Oldman and Tom Hardy but I haven't seen the last film, do you think it'll make a difference?

Went to see this the other day and it was fantastic! Will def be going to see this again :)

Hopefully going to see it over the weekend and cannot wait.....:atthemovies: x

I would advise to watch the others purely as it would make watching the movie better, you'd understand the character development of Batman more!

I would advise to watch the others purely as it would make watching the movie better, you'd understand the character development of Batman more!

Ok thanks, i've seen the first one but not for years now.
I'll try and watch the Dark Knight soon.

I thought it was amazing. I went to see it yesterday and could happily watch it again already!

Went to see it again last night =D some things make more sense watching it a second time. Mainly wanted to watch it for Bane, even a mask Tom Hardy is still hot, especially with the muscles lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I thought it was ok :confused:
For me, Dark Knight was a lot better.

I can't wait to see this movie. Christian Bale and Tom Hardy in one movie, who could resist! lol

Loved the other two movies. Heath Ledger was amazing as the joker in the last film.

SO MUCH EPICOSITY!!!!!

Thank you for making me smile! Epicosity has now become my favored word of the week hahaha! :D

In other news, yes, The Dark Knight Rises was absolutely awesome, and to quote CaptainOrla, oozing with "Epicosity". I'm going to spread that word around Xbox live this afternoon!

haha it is a great word alright :p

Also, I am loving how everyone loves Tom Hardy :p He is so delicious!!!

After watching Batman, I had to set up a Tumblr just for pictures of Tom LOL.... Pathetic I know.... But yeah.... whatever :p

Haha no don't worry about it, I'm sure most of the blokes in the audience were watching Anne Hathaway in that catsuit just like I was :D
Awesome film with awesome perks it seems!

I've seen it 4 times so far. I absolutely love batman even the old school tv show lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've seen it 4 times so far. I absolutely love batman even the old school tv show lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

The old skool Adam West show was always on when I was a a kid. Didn't the end of the new one remind you of a particular scene from the old batman? A certain scene involving the line:

"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"

Just came back from seeing it .... verdict: excellent. Loved it!!!!! :)

Back