The desserts book - have you made this?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by evilpenguin, 3 September 2010 Social URL.

1. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Hiya guys

In a magazine aaaaaages ago they gave away a free desserts book and in it is a recipe for chocolate soufflés and I'm just wondering if anyones made them and if you have how did they turn out? Some SW recipes are rank (I prefer to only attempt tried and tested ones now as I've wasted my time before with their recipes..) and I don't want to make them for guests if they're rubbish and don't have time to try them out before the dinner....

Hope someone can help! Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

if it was the ones that came in the xmas book last year i made them and they werent that great was more like a jelly than a soufflé but aint sure if its the same ones

4. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Oh man they were like jelly.. so horrible. Not a fan! Good job I had ice cream and chocolate sauce as a back up! And I made the choco & almond brownies too - they were OK, tasted a bit earthy, but not bad once covered in ice cream :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.