The Diary for the plane ticket!

sarah Jayne

SlimSez
Hi, I have done SW before and really enjoyed and lost weight. But as many of you are aware, it is soooo easy to fall off track! And put the weight back on! Didn't even reach goal last time, had family health issues and could not attend class. However I have put weight back on and was totally gutted to find it was 2 stone, that I have put on! I now weigh even more than I did when I went to SW the first time! Not happy at all. I am at my heaviest :mad:. So, my children really want to go on holiday and I really wan to take them, but the only thing stopping us is ME!.
So I have decided to log my food everyday so I am good, loose the weight and make my kids happy by going on holiday in August, and that I also don't feel like a whale when we do go! Also I graduate in July and I really want to look good in those photos!

Breakfast:
2 weetabix (HE b)
milk 250ml of SS (HE A)
Coffee with milk from allowance

mid morning:
PearGlass of water

Lunch:
J.pot with tuna, fromage frais, onion, s&p, lemon juice
served with a salad of tom, lett, cucmber & pepperGlass of water

Mid afternoon:

Stawberries and a low fat yogurt
Glass of Water

Dinner: Any suggestions? Have loads of veg and lean meat!
Not sure as of yet but will come back to log.

I know exactly what it's like to fall off the wagon and put on more than you lost, I'm currently still trying to lose my Xmas weight and weigh more than I did when I started SW last summer!!
I've found some real inspiration from this site the last week and I'm hoping to have had a great loss this week, weigh in day is Thurs!!
I'm keeping a food diary on here too and I've found it's kept me going....logging in for a quick 10 min browse throuh some of the other food diaries and recipes through the day has kept me focussed too!!
I hope you reach your goals for your summer holiday!!
Good Luck
Mel x

Hi I am new here and just started sw, was on ww before, family stuff cropped up and I left, put on even more weight too and was calorie counting for a while rosemary conley style, but I really need a plan, so back to sw it is for me lol, started this on monday there. Got 2 and half stone to lose x

Hi ya im new on here as well been on slimming world before then fell of the wagon, I get married in august so need all the help so im completing a diary to help keep me on track any help greatly appreciated

Good Luck on your journey, im trying to loss weight for my hoilday and friends wedding both in august. I find having a food diary really helps.

xx

Yes I agree I have like 3 food diaries, one on here, one in a pad at home and one I put on facebook every night with a friend that is doing it with me but lives In England, I am in Scotland x

Thanks for all your replies, it does help to know others are in the same boat, as sometimes I feel I am the only bad person .
However, my mission has been set by the kids and would not want to let them down.

Breakfast
FF yogurt
Pear

Snack
Orange

Dinner
Sandwich (HX b)
Lean ham and lett tom and cucumber
Crisps (7 syns)

Snack
apple

Dinner
Lean Turkey with onions, and mushrooms (on the look out for a Syn free sauce!)
Potatoes
Carrots
Sweet peas

Not a too bad a day, feel better in myself and don't feel so bloated!

Hi tinks* thanks yes I am fine. I have been off line for a little bit as I have just finished my Degree and had 2 exams. BUT I am now at the moment a free stay at home mum looking for a job with all the time in the world to really get down and get back on plan.

Today Tuesday 22/05

Brakfast: 2 Weetabix with milk from allowance

Went for a 2 mile walk :)

Snack: Apple

Lunch: Lovely chicken salad with a few boiled potatoes all syn free

Dinner: Gonna make a SW quiche mmmmm and salad (as the weather is so nice don't feel like much)

Today feel like a very good day :cool:

Back