The Diary of A Indecisive Stress Head

boo68

One day at a time
So here I am, back again and staying here after my short cross over to Weight Watchers which wasn't for me :eek: I realised how much easier and better I find this diet (personally) so have decided to go back to my old consultant of last year (not old, old but you know what I mean lol :p) who was really great and got me through losing 2 1/2 stone.

My first meeting is tonight so glad to be going back but a little scared too if I'm honest, scared that I'll just dither and faff around again, I really want to do this so bad.... I guess its a case of watch this space...

Catch up with you later Boo xx

Hi there :)

Well done you on going back to your class tonight, that's the first (and probably hardest) step!

I'll keep popping in to see how you're doing :)

Hi there :)

Well done you on going back to your class tonight, that's the first (and probably hardest) step!

I'll keep popping in to see how you're doing :)

Thank you BlondeGem :D hope your day is going well Boo xx

Day 1 - Wednesday 15 February 2012

My first day back on Slimming World and its going ok, no blips yet :D, before I go on about my day today I want to tell you how I got on last night going back to my old class because I was really worried, nervous, about going back as I did so well over the summer last year and made some great friends then I stopped going for various reasons...

Well I shouldn't have worried, it was great going back, people who where still there that I knew greeted me with a smile and a hello and my consultant made me feel really welcome, made me wish I hadn't left it so long going back, it truely is the best class I've ever been to and thats saying something as I've joined a few over the years!

So by the end of the class I was truely motivated and ready to go, I'm looking forward to this journey, I really, really want to be slimmer, healthier and feel better about myself and thats going to take some time but I am prepared to do this.

I do worry about the journey and other things which are out of my control and which stress me out but I'm going to give it a good try, money is tight, Mr Boo is not working and is not in great health and things in general are tough but I can't, no I won't let this stop me from getting where I want to get to.

Oh blimey, I've just realised how much I've rambled lol never mind I guess this is what I need to do, I know that some of my diary entries will be happy and light hearted others will not but I think maybe that is part of the journey too.

Right, back to today, breakfast was porridge (b) with skimmed milk (a) and blueberries, lunch was 3 riveta (b) and low low spreadable cheese (a) with a muller light and fruit, dinner was Linda McCartney sausges x 3 (6 syns) brown rice and veg, I'm on a green day today and will be until I can go shopping, I actually don't mind green days or extra easy but I do find green more affordable on my budget.

Right I've put a mint muller light yogurt in the freezer so I'm off to eat it, I'll let you know my verdict on it tomorrow, not sure whether I'm going to like it or not as I only like about one other flavour out of all of them and thats the orange and choc one which is seriously yum!

Boo xx

Oh I forgot to mention that I go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week and wondered if that would hinder my weight loss as I've heard things like that before, but I guess time will tell as I'm going to keep going, I've just started the c25k on the treadmill which I love and believe me I never thought I would say that!

I think i'm secretly getting addicted to going to the gym, my oh my I never thought I'd hear myself say that! :eek::D Boo xx

Quick pop in - verdict on frozen mint muller light is seriously yum! :D:D:D Boo xx

Hi!

That's fantastic that you got on well at class last night - it's so good when everyone makes you feel welcome and I bet there's been loads of people that have left for a certain amount of time and come back again.

I'm liking the mint mullers too, my favourite is the vanilla and chocolate but I also like the orange and choc too, I have a very sweet tooth and they do the job :D

Hi!

That's fantastic that you got on well at class last night - it's so good when everyone makes you feel welcome and I bet there's been loads of people that have left for a certain amount of time and come back again.

I'm liking the mint mullers too, my favourite is the vanilla and chocolate but I also like the orange and choc too, I have a very sweet tooth and they do the job :D

Hiya BlondeGem yup they satisfy my sweet tooth too, today I've got sugar free jelly with blueberries, yum! :D Hope you have a good day, catch up soon Boo xx

Day 2 - Thursday 16 February 2012

Good morning everyone, well I have seriously o.m.g'd myself by getting up early and going to Asdas to do some shopping before I start work and I've come home and cooked myself scrambled eggs on toast for brekkie, go me! :D:D

Right I guess I'd better get ready for work but before I go here's what I've got to eat today so far...

Breakfast was scrambled eggs on 2 x 400g wholemeal bread (b), lunch is morrocan style giant cous cous 1/2 syn per 100g got to weigh how much this comes to, desert is sugar free jelly with blueberries, fruit as snacks, not sure about dinner, think I might have roast pepper stuffed with rice and topped with cheese, but who knows.

Right I'm off to get ready, hope everyone has a super duper day Boo xx

I love the mint mullers too, and frozen.

Re the exercise, you hear different things.... but if the journey is a tiny bit slower, you'll be looking better for being toned. Doing it with the exercise is making the life change - the right way to do it.

Good luck x

About the exercise...i find i struggle to lose weight if I do too much but i am going from never gets off the sofa amount of exercise, but everyone is difference, you're body is used to that amount of exercise so i think you should be fine :)

Hi Boo! Founds your diary, I'm glad you've come back to SW hehe. I know WW is better for some people but I always come back to SW myself.

Well done on a good start to the week. I'm now a pound heavier than I was at the start of the year lol, need to get my act together.

Have a good day :)

I love the mint mullers too, and frozen.

Re the exercise, you hear different things.... but if the journey is a tiny bit slower, you'll be looking better for being toned. Doing it with the exercise is making the life change - the right way to do it.

Good luck x

Thank you thats what I think too :D and thanks for popping in to see my diary Boo xxx

About the exercise...i find i struggle to lose weight if I do too much but i am going from never gets off the sofa amount of exercise, but everyone is difference, you're body is used to that amount of exercise so i think you should be fine :)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I'll soon find out lol Boo xx

Hi Boo! Founds your diary, I'm glad you've come back to SW hehe. I know WW is better for some people but I always come back to SW myself.

Well done on a good start to the week. I'm now a pound heavier than I was at the start of the year lol, need to get my act together.

Have a good day :)

Hiya Becky so nice to see you again :D sending you a big hug :D don't worry about being a pound heavier than at the begining of the year, blimey look how much you have lost before that! You've done so well and should give yourself some well deserved credit for that (sorry was I'm being a bit preachy there didn't mean to be :eek:). Your right about weight watchers its a good diet but not for me, I love slimming world and I'm here to stay! :D:D Together we will get to goal, I know it :D Catch up with you later Boo xx

Its my lunch break, well sort of... the phones keep going and I'm the only in so its a 'working' lunch break :cool: Its been a right so and so day today (putting it politely) and I'm fed up already meh! :cool:

I've just eaten my cous cous, which was very nice indeedy and had some of my jelly and blueberries which was yummy! I've still got half a pot left which I 'll have later on.

Can't wait to get down the gym after work to get rid of this stress I'm feeling at the minute, I've packed a banana in my sports bag because that really curbs my hunger after I've been in the gym and its healthy too! :D

Oooh I forgot to mention my consultant emailed me yesterday to ask how my first day was going, I was really pleased she did that, it definately made a difference yesterday to my attitude to the plan and to know that there's help there if I need it, which I'm sure I will at some point or another (weekends are my weakest days at the minute).

Right I guess I'd better get back, the phones are a calling me....:flirt2: Boo xxx

boo68 said:
Its my lunch break, well sort of... the phones keep going and I'm the only in so its a 'working' lunch break :cool: Its been a right so and so day today (putting it politely) and I'm fed up already meh! :cool:

I've just eaten my cous cous, which was very nice indeedy and had some of my jelly and blueberries which was yummy! I've still got half a pot left which I 'll have later on.

Can't wait to get down the gym after work to get rid of this stress I'm feeling at the minute, I've packed a banana in my sports bag because that really curbs my hunger after I've been in the gym and its healthy too! :D

Oooh I forgot to mention my consultant emailed me yesterday to ask how my first day was going, I was really pleased she did that, it definately made a difference yesterday to my attitude to the plan and to know that there's help there if I need it, which I'm sure I will at some point or another (weekends are my weakest days at the minute).

Right I guess I'd better get back, the phones are a calling me....:flirt2: Boo xxx

That's really nice of your consultant. When I went to group our consultant was so un caring :( am thinking of skipping the gym tonight, feeling really crappy. Tired. Bananas are great for after the gym though! What exercise do you do? Hope work has calmed down.

hi, firstly i love the title of your diary :D

my consultant texts me alot and i find it really really helps and spurs me on, she also stresses the importance of contacting her for any questions or even if we need a good talking to lol and i really like that fact.

keep up the good work :) xx

It is really nice that your consultants are very approachable :) My one is nice enough but she's never emailed/text or anything and she doesn't say 'contact me anytime if you've any queries' etc

It's all looking good Boo :)

Hope your afternoon goes quickly xxxx

Hiya BlondeGem, thank you :D and my afternoon went very, very, slowly :cool: Boo xx

That's really nice of your consultant. When I went to group our consultant was so un caring :( am thinking of skipping the gym tonight, feeling really crappy. Tired. Bananas are great for after the gym though! What exercise do you do? Hope work has calmed down.

Hiya Rkmriddell, I know I'm very lucky to have a good consultant last year I lost 2 and a half stone with her, I've also been to crappy ones and they don't motivate you at all :(, if you need any help, just pop in here and I'll help you as much as I can :) At the gym I do the treadmill, cross trainer, bike, rowing machine, stepper, erm another machine I don't know the name of lol! Did you manage to go to the gym today? Hope your feeling better soon Boo xx

hi, firstly i love the title of your diary :D

my consultant texts me alot and i find it really really helps and spurs me on, she also stresses the importance of contacting her for any questions or even if we need a good talking to lol and i really like that fact.

keep up the good work :) xx

Hi Chelle86, thank you, I think my diary title sums me up perfectly lol :D:D There is no doubt a good consultant is a must in losing and keeping off the weight although I suppose someone with a strong will power can do it by themselves, I don't class myself as one of them lol :eek: Boo xx

It is really nice that your consultants are very approachable :) My one is nice enough but she's never emailed/text or anything and she doesn't say 'contact me anytime if you've any queries' etc

Hiya BlondeGem, yes I'm very fortunate, my consultant has being doing it for years and is very bubbly and happy but strong at the same time if you get what I'm saying (not sure I do lol :eek:) I think this site is a great for answering any queries too so I guess its a lifesaver, well a diet saver at least lol Boo xx

Well what have I been up to since lunch time today? Well my afternoon went as my morning had done drawn out and stressful as per usual lol, to be honest, its not that bad but sometimes it feels it lol.

After work I went to the gym and did an hour in there, I've started doing the treadmill c25k programme, I'm on week 1 and secretly love it! :D that took 30 minutes the rest of the time was taken up with various other machines, some I like and some I don't (I hate the stepper but force myself to do 5 minutes on it!), I then drove home and had a lovely soak in the bath, pure bliss :D:D

I have a confession to make, I've made a boo boo :eek: decided not to have stuffed peppers as planned I changed it to veggie omlette with cheese, after I ate it I realised that I had had 2 eggs for breakfast so thats 5 eggs today! Blimey think I'm going to be egg bound and definately would not have had them if I had thought about it, meh never mind, whats done is done :eek::eek:

I've just eaten my frozen muller mint yogurt yum! Will leave them alone for a while now or I will do them to death which is what usually happens! Anyhoo I hope you are having a good night, will catch up soon Boo xxx

Back