The diet starts again

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Rachel L, 21 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Rachel L

Rachel L Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.91%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I began dieting on the 12th January and did really well for the first few months. Then it slowed down as i began slacking. Then it has really come to a halt since July. I've managed to loose a pound or two just to put them back the next week.

So this post is me saying i am officially back on the diet. I really want to shift the last stone before christmas. Ideally before the start of december so that my body can settle a bit before christmas day:eatdrink023:
    Then i should just have to shift the couple of pounds i put on over christmas at the start of next year, ensuring that i don't over do it when i come off the diet.

I know a lot of my problems have been stress related but i really need to stop binging when i'm tired and stressed. I'm scared that if i keep on going as i have been in the last month i will just put all the weight back on. It has to stop now. I had set myself till the end of the year to do this and am not going to let myself down.
    Some of the things causing me the stress should hopefully now have eased and the rest i can't do much about so i'm taking a deep breath and concentrating on getting this stone shifted.
    I just need to get out of the binge mentality and acknowledge that i do have a problem with food and drink. I wish i could have small amounts of nice stuff and leave it at that but it never happens. So it's no nice treats in the house till christmas :(.

I'm off for a healthy walk in a bit to try and kick start this diet again. I've got ten weeks till the beginning of december to shift fourteen pounds. I'm going to do it this time :party0011:

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Hi Rachel, just popped by to say good luck!!!

4. Beki

Beki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck! I'm sure you can do it!!! xxxx

5. totty

totty Personal Trainer

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.94%)
    Diet:
    My own
    hun, me and sabina are in the same boat....you can join our thread for the last stone by christmas....starting after sabina had finished fasting :cool:

if you want...:)

6. Rachel L

Rachel L Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.91%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Totty - Thanks for the offer of coming to join you. Is your thread in the weekly weigh ins?

Not too bad a first week. Slipped quite a bit as i was ill with a cold but managed to shift two pounds. Have signed up for the october challenge to loose 6lbs, leaving me 6lbs to loose in november :).

7. totty

totty Personal Trainer

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.94%)
    Diet:
    My own
    yeah its in the weekly weigh ins :innocent0001:

we are starting thursday because of sabina's fasting....then its onwards and downwards :massmoon:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.