The dreaded constipation !!!

EvaDiva

Just starting week 4 of LT ... And last week i noticed i was more constipated so pharmacist gave me fibre clear - but worried about taking it as it contains calories !!! And dont want to slow up weight loss ! Heard mixed reports on it !!!!! Has any1 noticed weight loss slowing up on it ????? And what about senekot ? Does ir alter weight loss ????
Eva !

Week 1 ~ -9lb
Week 2 ~ -6lb
Week 3 ~ -4lb
Week 4 ~

I have fibre clear everyday and it really helps. Dont worry about the calories in it they are not enough to make any difference otherwise lipotrim wouldnt support it :)

I have fibre clear everyday and it really helps. Dont worry about the calories in

they are not enough to make any difference otherwise lipotrim wouldnt support it :)
Thank u ! I think i will give it a go !!!!! I noticed u put some weight on over a holiday ! Can i ask how much and did u refeed or anything b4 going - its just i go off soon and wondering how quick the weight goes on
...Eva...

I reckon I may have to try the fibreclear. I am trying to drink more water since that may help too after getting what I think was a dehydration migraine.....

I've been naughty. I've been taking Ex Lax occasionally which is a chocolate laxative. The tablets are TINY though, literally the size of your baby fingernail. I haven't noticed any difference in the losses on the weeks when I've taken those to the weeks when I haven't and they haven't knocked me out of ketosis so I suppose the quantity is too small to do any harm. Still wouldn't recommend it just in case, but they are 10 seconds of tastiness in a world of boring LT shakes, that's my excuse. :D

Back