THE DRESS - Motivation :)

xnatalie81x

In my album is THE DRESS - it is a size 14 and i am currently a size 18. I [STRIKE]want to [/STRIKE] will! wear this dress for my daughter's 3rd b'day 1st July.

I am a size 18. For me about 10lb is a dress size. I need to lose at least 20lb in 2 mths 3wks (arghhhh) - 11 wks ish. That is like 2lb a week OMG can i do it!

I have a back up dress in a 16 in case but i still need to lose 10lb to get into that properly (although i can squeeze it on it is so tight it is about to burst lol)

Will update and as soon as i can squeeze it on (even without zip) will put pics up. I will wear this dress it is just a case of when........................

thats a gorgeous dress

I have a few pairs of jeans i am trying to get into and will be wearing them this summer :) I sold a load of my clothes on ebay, but i held on to my miss sixty jeans cos they are just too gorgeous!

You can and will do it! :D Great pics!

You can do it ~ it's a great incentive! I've a wedding to go on 18th April and I bought a dress awhile back a size smaller than my usual so it would give me the motivation to lose weight. It still feels a little tight but am hoping to lose 2lb before then. Your dress is gorgeous! xx

thanks guys - no wi mon just gone or mon coming so won't know how close i am till mon after bank hol grrrr - it should be good though lol

That is a brilliant idea!!! Can I steal it?;)

I dont have a date or holiday to aim for, but this would be great for me to aim for!

Oh i can't see the dress!! :(

What a fantastic idea! I am sure u will do it!! Good Luck!!

xx

thats a great idea, i've got a couple of things that i can't get into anymore, and a couple of things that my pal gave me that i can't fit into yet, so i should really look them out and even try them on every week to see if i'm getting that little bit further.

i dont even think i can fit into all my holiday clothes just now, as i keep all my holiday clothes seperate and thats the only time i wear them, but when i went away at crimbo i couldn't take quite a few things with me cause they didn't fit. I've got 2 months, 2 weeks until Cuba, and i really need to fit into everything.

Well done to you though, your doing so well, and YOU WILL look fabby in the dress for her birthday. xx

That is a lovely dress Natalie. If you want it enough then you will no doubt do it! I'm about tp have a major clothing issue. The lowest size clothing I have is 16 and I'm just about out of them...ooohh no! It's great but at the same time not cos I'm going to have absolutely not one piece of clothing my size!!

I totally have clothes targets as well....im not so bothered what scale says as much as....cant wait 2 be a size 14 etc....just cos i love clothes and shopping so much...there really is a skinny girl inside me waiting 2 burst out!!

whereabouts in herts u from natalie?

Lovely dress....and hope you don't mind, but had a nosey at other pics too...OMG, your kids are all adorable. So handsome, all of them. Well done you! (speaking as proud mother of 2 very cute kids of her own...not some weirdo!)

lol - thanks guys. My kids are monsters lol but i love them to pieces! I am in Cheshunt in Herts Chantelle and Indieflower my wardrobe is ful of all sizes. Most of it never worn. I buy stuff thinking i will slim into it. Off top of my motivated head i have:

Size 18 next dress that is almost fitting...... (about 3lb more i think to get in it), peacocks suit trousers that are a tiny bit tight on the moo moo lol THE REST OF THE 18'S FIT NOW YAY

Size 16 - 2 asos dresses (beautiful!) and a black asos silky top, size 16 tesco dress (which actually fits but another few lb to feel comfy), Size 16 top from tesco

Size 14 - Levi jeans BRAND NEW lol, 3 juicy couture tracksuits and skirt suit from juicy couture plus a skirt suit from river island (clue and i wore it when i was 13 lol)

Size 12: A blue juicy couture tracksuit and a peach juicy skirt suit, about 5 juicy couture t shirts but they are large so 12-14......

Size 10: A white dress with plaited neckline (some designer) from ebay ;)

Plus more that i cannot think of yet lol. Post your own here lol

lol. I would love to post my own but I genuinely only have one New Look top in a size 14 and that is it! Shopping spree is on the cards :D

You're going to be sorted though ;)

Shame really as i love clothes and imagining buyng size 14s that don't look cr*p on me is the best. I'm just into 18's and i have spend loads on george at asda ha ha (free delivery this wkend) - i love money saving expert lol! plus i got 10% discount for www.dress-for-less.co.uk mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm designer clothes yay

Shame really as i love clothes and imagining buyng size 14s that don't look cr*p on me is the best. I'm just into 18's and i have spend loads on george at asda ha ha (free delivery this wkend) - i love money saving expert lol! plus i got 10% discount for www.dress-for-less.co.uk mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm designer clothes yay

I love clothes too and have loads of really nice stuff that I'm considering just getting taken in. I am looking forward to buying 14's though, although it's gonna hurt my bank account :rolleyes: lol

And I'm sure you won't be imagining size 14's for too much longer!:D

Back