the evilness

peanuts

im sat here at work, and i recieved 3 text messages from different people in my office bearing in mind im sat here at my desk. look at messages only to find they have sent me pictures of there bacon and egg butties. how evil is that:) the smell is mmmm amazing but just had my chocolate shake i know i know its not the same but with the aroma of bacon butties all around me i can imangine cant i weigh in day for me tomorrow and no way am i jeapordizing that, esp being my first one
have a good day all

That is just cruel! Stay strong hun, you will be smiling after your weigh in and will feel great knowing how you resisted x

peanuts said:
im sat here at work, and i recieved 3 text messages from different people in my office bearing in mind im sat here at my desk. look at messages only to find they have sent me pictures of there bacon and egg butties. how evil is that:) the smell is mmmm amazing but just had my chocolate shake i know i know its not the same but with the aroma of bacon butties all around me i can imangine cant i weigh in day for me tomorrow and no way am i jeapordizing that, esp being my first one
have a good day all

Ah love ur so called friends/colleagues are awful! I should cancel their numbers off yr phone! Big bullies! Good girl for not giving in! They just jealous cos I bet they can't stick to a diet!!!
Good luck tomoz with yr weigh in sweetie xxxx

I agree with Wishbird, your work colleagues are cruel! I'd have a little word with them, and politely let them know that they're not being very supportive, and ask them not to push naughty food in your face. They probably think it's just a joke, but it can be very damaging to your weight loss so far, as I know for a fact I'd find it incredibly hard to resist temptation! Hopefully they'll be more understanding and help you out a bit more :)

aww that's so creul :( crunch some celery in their ears LOL

Back