the evilness

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by peanuts, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. peanuts

peanuts Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    im sat here at work, and i recieved 3 text messages from different people in my office bearing in mind im sat here at my desk. look at messages only to find they have sent me pictures of there bacon and egg butties. how evil is that:) the smell is mmmm amazing but just had my chocolate shake i know i know its not the same but with the aroma of bacon butties all around me i can imangine cant i weigh in day for me tomorrow and no way am i jeapordizing that, esp being my first one
    have a good day all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    That is just cruel! Stay strong hun, you will be smiling after your weigh in and will feel great knowing how you resisted x

4. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world/Low calorie dieting
    Ah love ur so called friends/colleagues are awful! I should cancel their numbers off yr phone! Big bullies! Good girl for not giving in! They just jealous cos I bet they can't stick to a diet!!!
    Good luck tomoz with yr weigh in sweetie xxxx

5. *Emma

*Emma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree with Wishbird, your work colleagues are cruel! I'd have a little word with them, and politely let them know that they're not being very supportive, and ask them not to push naughty food in your face. They probably think it's just a joke, but it can be very damaging to your weight loss so far, as I know for a fact I'd find it incredibly hard to resist temptation! Hopefully they'll be more understanding and help you out a bit more :)

6. awcarly

awcarly Loves to lose

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    aww that's so creul :( crunch some celery in their ears LOL

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.