The F Word: My Journey.

xSinead

Silver Member
So its been 2 full days on Cambridge, and 21 years inside a body that has never really been mine. Inside me is a 10 stone girl wearing skinny jeans, who smiles more than she cries and loves the life she lives. On the outside though, is me. A morbidly obease whale trapped in a world that at times, seemed not worth living.

I started this diet on April 4th 2008 weighing 19st 6lb. For the first time in my life, i found something that works. And i lost 4 stone in 3 months, but soon, like everything else.. i gave up. And now, March 2012.. I'm heavier than i ever have been.. 20st 8lb. I'm back on Cambridge and determind this will be the last time i tackle my weight, i'll do it this time. I WILL be that happy go lucky girl inside my head who has been dieing to come out all of my life. I'll make my family proud of me, i'll complete something for the first time ever. I'll walk places instead of getting taxi's, i'll do things that girls my age do. I'll slowly start to like myself and be proud of what i've achieved. You never fail if you never give up.

5 more days to go until my first weigh in, i'm wee'ing for great britain and i even sat next to my mum drinking water, who was feasting on my favourite food last night, PASTA! This for me, is a journey. And i hope by the end of this year i can look back at these posts and smile and say 'you did it sinead' .. I can't wait to be able to support other people on this forum, and go through this experience with others who feel exactly the same as i do. Together i know we can do this! :)

Had my doctors appointment this morning to get my medical forms signed.. he weighed me, and after 3 full days on cambridge i have lost half a stone!! i CAN do this! :D

Wow that's amazing! Well done xxxx

First weigh in - 8.5lb weight loss. (not very happy, wanted over 9lb but never mind) xx

Great loss hun! I hope cambridge works for you, I think it takes real courage to go on vlcd x x

Back