The Fabulous Month of March!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by bekimo, 19 February 2009 Social URL.

1. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

I have a new found motivation and it's called a photo shoot!
    My friend called me last night to tell me she had won a photo shoot/makeover thing in London for her and two friends and she wants to take me! Woo!
    It all happens at the end of March. I have targeted myself another 21lb by then. So no more "fannying about" here people. Bekimo is back in the bubble and ready to battle to evil f**d monster!
    March in general is looking like an amazing month! I am meeting up with a friend I have not seen since summer last year, I'm going to Barcelona and I've got two party weekends planned. Ooh can't wait!!

So much incentive right!? Woo!

B x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Sounds like another great bit of incentive Beks!
    Now, stay in that bubble! :D

PS loving the new avatar photo ;)
  4. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was LL now diet chef
    you will have a great time.

I did a boudoir shoot last june as a pressie for my husband the night before the wedding. I can't believe i was brave enough to do it, but it was a fab experience and the pics are fantastic ( can't believe they were actually me!)
    daisy x
  5. PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly 16lb to go!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting plain and simple :)
    Fantastic!!! Should be great fun and a great incentive to shift an extra stone by then right?
    I second that march is a fab month, as it's my birthday on the 6th :D!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.