The fabulous Solero !!!

bajoleth

Gold Member
The Solero is such a little gem I decided it needed its very own thread here in our little corner of Minimins :D
How they manage to make it at just 90 cals never fails to amaze me, gorgeous silky, creamy ice cream, enveloped in crushed berries (Berry, variety my particular fave) or crushed exotic fruits (Exotic variety), not small but a full size ice cream, leaves you feeling satisfied and very naughty despite it being only 90 cals, have I mentioned they are only 90 cals yet ha ha.
They are a mini legend and if you havent tried one yet , why not, they are a DD staple for me and my life would be empty without them.
Soleros, I salute you :worthy: . ha ha

DSCF3828.jpgDSCF3825.jpg

Omg I am so gonna get these tomorrow lol. I totally get your enthusiasm #starvingDDblues

Morning Jo
I've never had a solero in my life but that does look nice. I don't eat ice cream at all really except if my kids get a flake one from KFC, then I usually pinch a couple of bites, yum. How much are soleros?
X

I am not sure how much the regular price is as they always seem to be on offer somewhere, I get them for about £1.25 - £1.50 for 3 wherever they are on offer, they were recently £1.25 in Morrisons havent bought any this week as I have a few left. They are delicious and I am not a big ice cream eater usually x

I love em! Every flavour. Omg. They are the best lollie ever regardless of cals. 90cal is a bonus! Big too!
X

Quite agree, I don't think they were actually made with being low in cals in mind I just think thats a bonus x

Back