The final 35lbs to goal

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Well, on a restart now and hoping to go for 31 days on plan until my son's first birthday on the 10 th July.

Restart weight is 14st 9 lbs yesterday morning.

Doing the 3 packs and meal option, might do 4 packs just depends how I feel.

Combining this with night shift nursing.

Yesterday - Day 1
B: Vanilla latte shake
L: Choc Truffa Bar
D: Spicy Spaghetti
T: 2 eggs omlette with spinach and peppers

Today - Day 2
b: Muesli Bar
L: 2 poached eggs with a 200g salad made of lettuce, gherkins and green chillies
D: Chicken Soup
T: Hot Chocolate shake

Last edited:
Well last night was tough going, hungry hungry!

However hanging in there and went to bed for an early night instead.

Todays looking good and my new order is arriving today! Whoo!

B: Porridge and sup of tea (50ml skimmed milk)
L: Bar with a coffee (50ml skimmed milk)
D: Mac cheese (LUSH) over cauliflower florets
T: 2 eggs scrambled with rest of milk allowance

Hope you all have a great day and hang in there one pack at a time. :)

Last edited:
Watching an episode of House, then showering and off to the gym!

Well done hun your doing well Xx keep up the good work, it gets easier Xx

Day 4

My new order arrived last night and I'm surprised I'm showing this much self control. I want to eat ALL THE NEW THINGS!

B: Dark Choc and coconut bar. I know a lot of reviews on here weren't keen but I love it. Decently chewy - will be lush put in the fridge/freezer for a bit.
L: Shake
D: Mac Cheese
T: Shake or two eggs and beg, not decided yet

Love the sneaky peek on the scales. :D

Have a lunch out with a friend tomorrow, so not decided if I'm taking my shaker or having a small chicken salad.

sounds like you are right on it! good luck :)

Ugh. Me to Husband "You want to go to bed early and have lots of sex?"
Him 'Hmmm. Could be okay I suppose'

HUFF TIME!

Day 5 !

B: Porridge and a cup of tea, large glass water
L: Shake
D: Mac cheese
T: Vanilla and almond bar and a cuppa whilst watching TV etc

Might wipe out Tea as meeting a friend today and not sure if she's wanting to do food, which means it's chicken and salad for me if she does. Will wait and see.

Friend cancelled. Again.

Oh well. At least I don't have to worry about what to eat when I'm out. Every cloud and all that . . .

Day 6

B: Vanilla latte
L: Hot choc
D: Spag bol
T: Lemon bar and a cuppa mint tea

My brothers off to America for 10 days and I have to say I'm a little gren with envy. Thought it would be amazing to go on holiday, then thought much as I'd love to go, I don't want to go hulking my obese frame around. I want to be in holiday pictures and think back to that as not being a 'wasted' trip. I know the trip isn't a waste if I'm overweight, I just feel I'm putting so many things on hold as I'm thinking 'When I'm thinner', 'I'll wear that when I lose weight', 'I can't wear shorts somewhere that hot, I'll look ridiculous'

So when I get to goal, I'll start a kitty for a holiday, even if it's not America, a wee week away somewhere would be lovely.

62 minutes walking planned via Googlemaps. Did it in 40! BOOYAH! That's a 3 miles walk, whilst pushing a heavy buggy (for half of it), apparently burning me 308 calories.

Lexie_dog said:
Day 6

B: Vanilla latte
L: Hot choc
D: Spag bol
T: Lemon bar and a cuppa mint tea

My brothers off to America for 10 days and I have to say I'm a little gren with envy. Thought it would be amazing to go on holiday, then thought much as I'd love to go, I don't want to go hulking my obese frame around. I want to be in holiday pictures and think back to that as not being a 'wasted' trip. I know the trip isn't a waste if I'm overweight, I just feel I'm putting so many things on hold as I'm thinking 'When I'm thinner', 'I'll wear that when I lose weight', 'I can't wear shorts somewhere that hot, I'll look ridiculous'

So when I get to goal, I'll start a kitty for a holiday, even if it's not America, a wee week away somewhere would be lovely.

Glad it's not just me that feels like this! We did an amazing road trip in the US last year and there isn't one photo of me, so it did feel a bit 'wasted'!

Fab idea starting a kitty, you'll need new holiday clothes too though! : )

Hi Lexie x
Your doing really well I'm on day 11 and have have a couple of hungry moments but the thought of a holiday next year sounds gd to me . I too have put alot if things on hold because of my weight so this time I will do this x

Thanks guys! Always nice to have a wee comment on here. :)
Re the holiday clothes: Ebay is my friend, plus I travel light at the best of times, so hopefully shouldn't need that much.

Day 7. ONE WEEK 100% ON PLAN!

B: Porridge, cuppa tea with milk from allowance
L: 100G cucumber, 100g gherkins and a turkey breast (100g)
D: Spaghetti
T: Caramel shake latte

Back onto night shift tonight, first of 6 and I finish next Friday morning (have Monday off), so from midnight I start my packs midnight-midnight to let me space them out, so may have a pack about 4 in the morning, Home sleep, one about 2, back to bed, up and then a third about 5, leaving me the fourth pack for about 11pm.

DAY 8 plan

12:30: Bar and water (1) :checkmark green:
04:00: Porridge (2) :checkmark green:
08:30 home and sleep:checkmark green:
14:00 Wake up, shake (3)
checkmark%20green.gif

16:00 back to bed for a couple of hours
checkmark%20green.gif

18:00 Up for work, Mac cheese (4)

And that should be me til midnight

Last edited:
OMG OMG!

Had £3 in my purse when I went to Morrisons. Bought a scratchcard. Won £5. Thought ' what the hell' and traded my winnings for a £5 scratchcard
That won £40! Traded that for a £10 one, Won another £30! Traded that and won another £20!
So thought 'Feck it' and stuck some extra lottery lines on.

Just in.

Checked my lotto account.

Didn't win, but was worth a go.

Now do I weigh in now or after sleeps?

I would sleep first hunny

Well done so far x

Know what you mean about holidays. I feel the same, don't want to see another puffy face picture! Rather wait a year and be happy abroad.

TTFN x

Had a wee 5 hours sleep. Weighed in - lost 9lbs this week :D

Oh. Migraine. WHYYYY?!

Also TOTM

I's like a double whammy of 'I hate you' from my body.

Back