The final countdown diary

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
Hello

I've yo-yo'd and dibbled and dabbled and am currently at my heaviest ever!

I did SW for a week last week and put 1.5lb on, which prompted me to not bother anymore but to get stuck in to WW again which is the only eating plan I have ever consistently lost weight with.

I'm starting today but will be wanting to change my weigh in day to Monday, so will restart my 49 counts from then again, but better to start than do my usual putting it off!

I'm allowed 29pp per day. I don't have much imagination so my diary will be a tad repetitive!!

Thursday

B - bigger bowl OSS (4) with 1tsp jam (1)

L - M&S COU roasted vegetable lasagne (10) with additional veg, ML yog (2)

T - salad with M&S lower fat prawn cocktail (8), boiled egg (2) and bag of Velvet Crunch (2)

A - skimmed milk (3) for brekkie and tea, apple, pear, banana, orange. Lots of NAS juice.

Total dailies = 32/29

Weeklies used = 3/49

100% day planned for today :)

Friday

B- 2 x 50/50 crustless toasted with 3 LC EL cheese triangles (3)

L - M&S COU vegetarian moussaka (8) with extra veg, ML yog (2)

T - salad with ham (4) boiled egg (2) and mayo (1), bag velvet crunch (2) alpen light (2)

A - milk (2) 2 x babybel (3)

total 29/29

weeklies used 3/49

Saturday

B - 2 rounds Roberts W'Meal Med toasted with 3 x EL Laughing cow (5)

L - M&S COU Roast pork loin in gravy with extra veg (7), ML (2) M&S Rainbow fruit salad (4)

T - M&S Santini salad (4) with turkey (3) and boiled egg (2) Velvet crunch (2)

A - skimmed milk (3) for brews, lots of NAS.

Dailies = 32/29

Weeklies used so far = 6/49

Edited to say that I put the Santini salad and the fruit salad into the points tracker and they come out at 4 each! I can understand for the salad as it has a sachet of french dressing, but the fruit salad? Can see me having to buy and waste stuff to get rid of the pp :sigh:

Last edited:
Sunday

B - alpen light (2) and banana

L - Tesco thai stir fry veg (2) with 1/2 sachet Blue dragon chilli and garlic sauce (2) 150g Amoy straight to wok noodles (4) and M&S calamari (4). ML yog (2)

T - M&S Santini salad (4) with turkey (3), boiled egg (2), bag Velvet crunch (2)

A - skimmed milk (2), fruit and NAS, M&S rainbow fruit salad (2)

Dailies used = 31/29

Weeklies used = 8/49

thank you both so much!!

So pleased this morning that I have lost 4.25lbs since Thursday (I've changed my weigh in day to Monday which I prefer). :D

Have no meals planned for today yet, will pick something up when I am out later.

Monday

4.25lbs off since thursday which is very pleasing, so now at 2.75lbs off considering I put 1.5lbs on at SW in my first week! And my weekly points drop to 28.

A bad day for food choice - it is my only night off until Saturday from last Thursday and I am looking forward to a very nice bottle of wine. Been charging around all day so not had much to eat and not got much planned, so already dipping into my weeklies with the wine, but will be sticking at minimal weeklies the rest of the week.

B - big bowl OSS with 1 tsp jam (4)

L - skipped

T - king prawn sandwich with light mayo on wholemeal bread (8)

A - 6 x 125ml glasses wine (20) 142ml skimmed milk (2)

Dailies - 34/28

Weeklies used = 6/49

Tuesday

B - apple, pear, orange, banana and ML yog (2)

L - M&S honduran chili and coriander prawns (4) fried with straight to wok ribbon noodles (5) and 1/2 sachet Blue dragon chilli and garlic sauce (2)

T - 2 x slices Coop truly irresistible wholemeal loaf (5) 3tsp Lurpak (3), 90g ham (2), packet Velvet crunch (2)

A - 1 serving Semi skimmed milk (2)

Daily points = 27/28

Weeklies used = 6/49

Wednesday

B - 40g Fruit and fibre (4) banana

L - 145g king prawns (2) with homemade stir fry, Straight to wok ribbon noodles (5) ML yog (2)

T - 3 x 25g rounds Hovis wholemeal (4) with 3tsp Lurpak (3) and 75g ham (2),

A - milk (2)

Dailies = 26/28

Weeklies = 6/59

edited as didnt have stir fry sauce in :mad: and didn't have velvet crunch!

Last edited:
Thursday

B - OSS big bowl (4) 1tsp jam (1)

L - prawns (2) ribbon noodles (5) Blue dragon chow mein stir fry sauce 1/2 sachet (1), ML yog (2)

T - 3 x 25g rounds Hovis wholemeal (4) boiled egg (2) mayo (1) Velvet crunch (2)

A - milk (4)

Daily pp = 28/28

Weekly pp = 6/49

My day off and a mad dash day today so not quite sure what I will have later, something on the go

B - 60g Fruit and fibre (6)

L - Nume creamy chicken and mushrooms with potatoes (10) ML yog (2)

T - Boots shapers prawn cocktail layered pasta salad (5) Boots shapers prawn cocktail flavour spirals (2)

A - milk (3)

Daily pp - 28/28

Weeklies - 6/49

Edited to add tea - shapers stuff which will be on the go later. And bang on my dailies again! So pleased.....sense a bottle of wine tomorrow night on my night off! :)

Last edited:
Saturday

B - OSS (4) and Jam (1)

L - Boots shapers prawn thai salad (5)......absolutely delish!! shapers onion rings (2)

T - Chicken and sweetcorn soup (6) special chow mein (left most of noodles) (9)

A - milk (2) boots shapers popcorn (2) bottle wine (20)

Daily points = 51/28

Weekly points used = 29/49

Sunday

B - OSS big bowl (4) with berries

L - Nume Beef in ale with mash and veg (8), ML yog (2)

T - 3 slices hovis small loaf (4) with ham (2) 3 tsp Lurpak (3) Velvet crunch (2)

A - milk (3)

Daily points - 28/28

Weekly points - 29/49

Weigh in in the morning, hoping for 2 off.

Saturday

B - OSS (4) and Jam (1)

L - Boots shapers prawn thai salad (5)......absolutely delish!! shapers onion rings (2)

T - Chicken and sweetcorn soup (6) special chow mein (left most of noodles) (9)

A - milk (2) boots shapers popcorn (2) bottle wine (20)

Daily points = 51/28

Weekly points used = 29/49

Sunday

B - OSS big bowl (4) with berries

L - Nume Beef in ale with mash and veg (8), ML yog (2)

T - 3 slices hovis small loaf (4) with ham (2) 3 tsp Lurpak (3) Velvet crunch (2)

A - milk (3)

Daily points - 28/28

Weekly points - 29/49

Weigh in in the morning, hoping for 2 off.

Great Menus Dawn, do you plan in what you will have so you won't be tempted as the day goes on? X

Great Menus Dawn, do you plan in what you will have so you won't be tempted as the day goes on? X

Hello

thank you! Yes I do, simply don't have much time, so plan and shop for 4 days or so in advance. Really getting into stir fry tho at the mo!! So tasty, speedy and satisfying, and make a huge bowl of it and keep in fridge so I have the ready made veg just to chuck in the wok.

Hoping for 2 off tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed for me please! x

Hello

thank you! Yes I do, simply don't have much time, so plan and shop for 4 days or so in advance. Really getting into stir fry tho at the mo!! So tasty, speedy and satisfying, and make a huge bowl of it and keep in fridge so I have the ready made veg just to chuck in the wok.

Hoping for 2 off tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed for me please! x

That sounds like a well oiled (well frylighted!) operation ! I wish you every luck with WI tomorrow, can't wait to hear how you get on. X

Weigh in day and I have lost a pound, so all in all 5lbs off.

Hoped for more really but I guess I will be slow and steady, and thats fine, as long as it goes in the downwards direction!!

Not got a plan for today - we are going out for a meal tonight, and have looked at the menu on line (its not a chain place) and think I have some decent healthy options available. the problem will be wine!! :rolleyes:

Weigh in day and I have lost a pound, so all in all 5lbs off.

Hoped for more really but I guess I will be slow and steady, and thats fine, as long as it goes in the downwards direction!!

Not got a plan for today - we are going out for a meal tonight, and have looked at the menu on line (its not a chain place) and think I have some decent healthy options available. the problem will be wine!! :rolleyes:

Well Done on your 1lb loss, definitely heading in the right direction there! Good Luck with your meal tonight, at least you have a new 49pp allowance! X

Well Done on your 1lb loss, definitely heading in the right direction there! Good Luck with your meal tonight, at least you have a new 49pp allowance! X

Thanks Serena! I am soooooo hungry now my motivation is wavering already.... I keep thinking of a big juicy steak with chips :(

I'll do my best but we love this place and my eyes are definitely bigger than my belly!!

Thanks Serena! I am soooooo hungry now my motivation is wavering already.... I keep thinking of a big juicy steak with chips :(

I'll do my best but we love this place and my eyes are definitely bigger than my belly!!

Thinking of you, make sure you report back tomorrow x

Back