The Final Countdown!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by FatMonkey142, 10 August 2011 Social URL.

1. FatMonkey142

FatMonkey142 New Member

Start Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tonight I am starting my slimming journey for the last time! I am planning to follow the slimming world plan from home, as the purse strings are a bit tight at the moment!

I am determined that this time I am not going to stop until I reach my goals. Hubby and I are keen to start a family, but have some fertility issues, and in order to qualify for any kind of treatment the weight needs to come off!!

One of the main issues I have had before is the cost of eating healthy fresh food, so any suggestions for cheap eats are always welcome. Hubby is a very picky eater which can make mealtimes difficult.

Past experience has told me that planning is key, so I really want to sit down and develop meal plans for the week ahead.

One of the main reasons I used to go to classes was group support, although really all I was doing is paying to hear the consultant read out all the weight losses so I think I can put the money to much better use and get the support of fellow slimmers on here.

I am a bit of a slave to the scales (daily weighing), this is not a healthy habit and is one I am desperately hoping to break. From here on in Monday will be weigh-in day so here's hoping today is the last time I will see the scales reach 15st 13lb!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lots of us do it from home and as the support and the help given here are just fantastic you will stay on plan no problem.

As I live in the land of cheap fruit and veg it is hard for me to advice you but you will get lots of advice from the other diarists

Might I suggest you also post in Of Topic asking for help and also there is a sticky of where the bargains are at.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/40089-where-bargains-anything-else-thats-useful.html

Goodluck. I hope you do not mind if I am a frequent visitor to your diary

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.