The fitness dvd

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
The fitness dvd that we got with the band does anyone do it?
I had a brief look at it this morning before work and it seems all he does is talk all the time?
If so have you found it helps?

It definiately helped my to tone up although I felt like a right berk!

Those are the sorts of things to be doing and the DVD makes it easier for those who have no other way of exercising in there lifes to bring it in.

I gradually worked out a way of including exercise in my lifestyle thanks to the pedometer but the toning was a little more difficult to incorporate in an everyday situation so I used the dvd's for that.

LL offers you a complete solution to weight loss, body image and exercise if you choose to follow it.

The more you can work it so that your lifestyle changes then the better it will be for you after you have lost your weight and start work on maintaining it.

I didn't find the dvd of much practical use, because of the chatting to the participants. It's interesting to hear how other people are getting on, but only the once!! I would have found a dvd with a couple of different half an hour exercise routines that you could follow much more useful. But there are loads of exercise dvd's out there. I like the Davina McCall Power of Three one - precisely cos it has 3 different routines that you can do along with the DVD. I'd suggest registering with your local library and checking out the DVD rental section. Most will have a couple of different fitness/ exercise DVDs that you can try, and when you find one or two you like, then you can buy them and use them at home. I think learning to love exercise is a key part of maintaining your weight loss, and when I talk to to majority of my slim friends, most of them make exercise a priority in their lives.

I didn't find the dvd of much practical use, because of the chatting to the participants.

Sorry, should have added that it is good to show you how you should be safely doing the exercises but it is all in your Foundation book.

I used that to take me through each one :)

Back