The food is over!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Catherine12, 14 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Catherine12

Catherine12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(30.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well this week was My Birthday week, i came off the diet as i agreed with my pharmacist and gained 3lbs. Not to go into detail, but it was a very enjoyable week to put it. Now back to TFR. This week is going to be so hard second time round, but i enjoyed myself this week so it is worth it! So heads up guys and gals, i will be needing extra support this week! Have another 2.5 stone to go! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. becci-boo

becci-boo goingtobeslim x

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    well happy birthday to you, glad you enjoyed your week off. good luck for tomorrow will tell you it is hard to get back on the 100% wagon as i'am prime example. hope you can do wish you all the luck, let us know how you get on. x

4. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Happy birthday... Like becci-boo i have had great problems getting back to 100%, so best of luck x

5. KingMaker79

KingMaker79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.79%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Happy Birthday and good luck with the restart :D

6. ChuckNorris

ChuckNorris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    26st8.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0.9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.8lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    happy birthday and best of luck with the restart :)

7. Rebeccah

Rebeccah Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.38%)
    Happy Birthday Catherine, glad you enjoyed your week and about going back on the wagon ...you can do it hun!!! Remove yourself from temptation as much as possible - treat yourself to a new book or magazine to engross your self in. Have peppermint tea in stock. You're doing so well, keep at it. Keep thinking how amazing you're going to feel when the weight is all off - we deserve to feel that good - don't we? Keep me posted on your progress - I'm rooting for you and I have every confidence in you!:)

xx

8. Rebeccah

Rebeccah Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.38%)

Su, you've done sooooooo well. Keep thinking of yourself in those loose fitting size 14s looking and feeling amazing. Stick at it for May & June (really not long in the grand scheme of life) and you'll feel so much more confident and happy in yourself...you deserve that! Keep us posted - I have every faith!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.