• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The freshly baked smell of

sun

Gold Member
S: 13st3.0lb C: 11st9.0lb G: 10st7.0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st8lb(11.89%)
You may be a sniffer ! Most "taste" comes from smell so have a good niff........it may hit the mark........then walk away with a "Oooh that's smell gorgeous - I can have some if I want some but I CHOOSE not to have any !" attitude...........flowers smell lovely too but you wouldn't eat any....would you? ;)

sun

Gold Member
S: 13st3.0lb C: 11st9.0lb G: 10st7.0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st8lb(11.89%)
actually I have eaten frangipanny and nasturtiums, also pansies, in either salad or fruit salad x

S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
I know exactly what you mean Sun - I remember regularly getting hit by the smell of them last year at Asda and now Christmas has gone I'm sure I'll be getting hit by it again soon.

S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
HOT CROSS BUNS

are driving me mad, its such a lush smell!

Drooling and dribbling walking passed the bakery and Sainsburys

:sigh:

Sun xx
Just remember how hot your buns are going to be!! Or already are!! hehe :D

S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
actually I have eaten frangipanny and nasturtiums, also pansies, in either salad or fruit salad x
Whenever I smell a Gardenia, I just want to chomp on it. THey smell so lush and gorgeous it just seems they would taste delicious! lol - I have managed to restrain myself however!!

The cream eggs were out before Christmas. I find the smell of food more difficult to handle that the the look of it.

Hot X Buns used to be one of my downfalls, would buy one of the get one free, and eat one pack on the way home. Not anymore.

S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
We usually have the warburtons fruit loaves in the house and this week when the kids have been toasting it I've been like the Bisto kid with my Aahhhhhhhhhh

mmmmmmm.. you now have me dreaming of hot cross buns and butter lol!

Conveniently, I finish RtM on Easter weekend so may well get a small taste at least (well technically that should be my last trigger week - coveniently chocolate! But it is also my birthday so I think I will skip that week!).

I can't understand why they start everything so bloody early though - by the time you get to the main event you are sick of the sight of these things. I nearly fell over when I saw the Easter stock hit Tesco on the 27th December!

Leesy
xox