The girl in the mirror

Porgeous

Chilling
Well as some of you know I have been on an emotional rollercoaster over the past few weeks with feeling like I don't know myself anymore. The realisation came that I needed to get to know the new me and not to rush myself. Well I have started the process and standing in front of the glass have discovered so far that the girl in the mirror is....

Smiling
Relaxed
Confident
Comfortable

and the biggest one...

Someone I really want to get to know more and hold on to!

Sorry for waffling just wanted to share some thoughts.

Georgie
xx

The girl in your mirror georgie is gorgeous! You're one of my biggest *
(smallest) inspirations xxxxxxx

Have I told you lately that I love you!!! and remember the girl in your mirror is pretty damn gorgeous too xxxxx

i know what you mean porgeous. My brain is still trying to catch up with my body. You look fab well done:D

i know what you mean porgeous. My brain is still trying to catch up with my body. You look fab well done:D

Wouldn't it be good it we could sort our heads out as quickly as the weight comes off!! Perhaps that could be the next big challenge for Cambridge!

Thanks hun
xx

You do look fab Georgie, your latest pic is great and its nice to hear that you are getting to know the girl in the mirror and loving her!

Im on the same "get to know you" journey too, I now actually spend time looking at myself in the mirror, I no longer get dressed and quickly check that I look suitable or will do and rush away with all the thoughts of how much I hate who is looking back. I like looking, I like seeing the differences and even better I know its going to feel even more fab by the end of my cd journey.

You do look fab Georgie, your latest pic is great and its nice to hear that you are getting to know the girl in the mirror and loving her!

Im on the same "get to know you" journey too, I now actually spend time looking at myself in the mirror, I no longer get dressed and quickly check that I look suitable or will do and rush away with all the thoughts of how much I hate who is looking back. I like looking, I like seeing the differences and even better I know its going to feel even more fab by the end of my cd journey.

SNAP missy, I do exactly the same I figured it's the only real way of getting to know yourself all over again. Strange isn't it, the other thing I noticed is even when I am not physically smiling my eyes still sparkle with contentment - I'm sounding all overly sentimental now!!

Gx

Georgie, you are a Beautiful person inside and out. That shines though in all your supportive posts.
You will begin to believe in yourself, takes time....but believe me when I say you a stunning looking woman....and you should be so proud of yourself.
You are amazing................we all love you Georgie....xxx

Georgie, you are a Beautiful person inside and out. That shines though in all your supportive posts.
You will begin to believe in yourself, takes time....but believe me when I say you a stunning looking woman....and you should be so proud of yourself.
You are amazing................we all love you Georgie....xxx

Thank you so much Maggie you are one of my biggest inspirations and I try to follow your example - you are a true legend. I am slowly learning to love myself again and it feels good, wanted to share with everyone how wonderful it feels as we can and will all feel this way during our journeys. Love you too xxx

Your'e an inspiration Georgie:) I'm looking forward to liking what i see in the mirror.

Thanks yummy and believe me you will, you have done fantastically well so far - stick with it hun xxx

night night Maggie xx

Well done Porgeous but i think you forgot funny and supportive oh and occasionally bossy.

You make us laugh, give fantastic support and advise and a kick up the bum when we need that too. Have another peek in the mirror and i think you'll see all of those things too.

Georgie, I agree with all the other comments. You are wonderfully supportive and deserve to see in the mirror what we see in you anyway!

I have recently begun to love myself - only the past few months mind you. I had even put some of my weight back on but something just clicked in my head and I realised that my weight didn't make me a good or a bad person. It's strange how it happens but you will get there - I promise!

Gorgeous Georgie, wanted to say i have to agree with every one else your a tru insperation to all,your kind, caring, supportive,and when you look in that mirror you deserve tosee what we see & love yourself as we all love you!
And going back to you post the other day ("over emotional"). it really struck a cord with me and found my self agreeing with it all, it was like you was posting my feelings !!
xxxx

Gorgeous Georgie, wanted to say i have to agree with every one else your a tru insperation to all,your kind, caring, supportive,and when you look in that mirror you deserve tosee what we see & love yourself as we all love you!
And going back to you post the other day ("over emotional"). it really struck a cord with me and found my self agreeing with it all, it was like you was posting my feelings !!
xxxx

Thank you so much!! You're journey has inspired me - but i suppose this is where Minis is so wonderful we all support and inspire eachother in equal measure. Isn't is strange that we all have such different stories when starting CD and different reasons for wanting to lose our weight and yet once we start the journey the experiences and feelings we have are soo similar. I've loved reading all the posts here as it seems we are all so alike deep down.

Love
Gxx

The girl in the mirror....................

is stunning and gorgeous! Hope you other half appreciates you!

Georgie, You have done so well and like the others have said you and many others on here are a real inspiration.
I completly know where you are coming from with the standing in front of the mirror thing.
I have started to stand in front of mine (something I never used to do as I wouldn't even have a full length mirror for that reason) but feel happier with myself now that Bubbles Devere isn't looking back! But I have also relaxed in having my picture taken too and am not that person hiding behind everyone anymore

Have I told you lately that I love you!!!

You know that i love you too - loads. We've gotten very close and i can't believe how similar minded we are. Even when you get to target, please don't leave these boards (or me on MSN!) I couldn't stand it.
Everything you've ever told me has been honest, sometimes brutally honest and i admire you soooooo much.

Have a good day skinny xxx

You won't be saying , Hate those days when the mirrors not my friend and everything i see offends , you will look in the mirror and see someone smiling back at you , and that will be you !!!!! You took time out of your life and did a diet that was hard and you did it , yes you did it girl ! so be happy , smile and let the world smile with you , hey you may even notice as you smile you will pass people who you made smile too !

Back