The Green Tea Week Challenge!

Rara Lara

I Love Slimming World
I have vowed to drink at least 3 cups of green tea a day for the next week, anyone care to join me?! ;):p:D

I'll join you :D

Have had 2 today already - so might aswell! (Green Tea with Pomegranate at the mo ;) )

yay im not alone! i have had 3 mint green teas today, i have used all my milk allowance so looks like il be having more green tea today! xx

:D Thats what i find great about Green Tea, i can still have milk or cheese! (on ee)

My fave is Green Tea with Mango, never tried the mint one, will have to give that a whirl!

Just looking at your journey so far and you're doing amazing! I'm re-starting at home, as we moved and i don't like the consultant here (miss my old consultant and group badly!) :cry:Nothing personal though, i juts don't find it motivating and on the 4 occaisons i went back in Nov only 8 ppl stayed to group. :eek: and none of them seemed interested lol! SO i got bored, got ill and fell off the wagon! Ha ha! x

Oh not seen a mango one yet, i shall look out for it :)
Good luck hun xxx

I'd love to join you!
I have had one cup today (green tea with cranberry) + you have just motivated me to have another cup :)
I have heard it can be great for weight loss, has anyone had a big weight loss from drinking green tea?

I drink green tea everyday, I have the plain one. I drink about 5 cups throughout the day and try to have over a litre of water as well. I don't drink normal tea so it tastes alright to me. I read it boosts your metabolism and drinking 5 cups a day can burn you an extra 150 calories. You have to let it stew for a couple of minutes and drink it hot to reap the benefits. X

ooh, please can I join you ladies?? am partial to the odd cup of green tea w/pomegranate and green tea w/cranberry!!

I've posted a couple of threads about green tea and weight loss and noone ever seems very interested so it's awesome to finally find some people who are :D

I'm seconding Kelly's question: has anyone had a big weight loss from drinking green tea?

I recently finished a temporary job and on Friday I brought home my things (box of green tea included!) and I hate to admit it but it is still sitting in the car! (lazy bones!) - I'll go and grab it now and have my first of the day.. :) xx

I find the weeks i drink green tea avidly that i lose atleast 2lbs more than say if i was having a hot day in summer and drank ice cold water ;)

I love my Greem tea, i'm also partial to a cup of Cinnamon and Spiced Apple tea before bed and i adore Earl Grey with Vanilla - all the family think i am weird lol! x

Ooh I may do this as well, I like green tea but I sometimes forget about it even though I've got it in my cupboards! The only downside I've found is that I noticed when I have lots of it in one day I feel a bit queasy - maybe there's something in it that doesn't sit well with me. I might try flavoured ones as I've only ever had plain!

Evening Ladies

I have been drinking green tea avidly for the last few weeks but only for the last week I have drank 3 plus cups a day previously was only one. Have lost 2 pound rather than the previous one pound wondered if it was the green tea? Hard to tell as I have also had scan bean everyday for the last week - wish i had done it one at a time!

I started to drink chinese tea (oolong tea) this week , hope it will make a difference because before i was only drinking 3 cans of diet coke a day!

I started drinking green tea 3 weeks ago :)

I drink about a litre of the stuff a day minimum!

I like the mango flavoured one :D

Me too :)

Can I join in please? I will start from tomorrow though, I left my tea at home so have only had 1 cup.... By the way where do you get the fruit flavoured green teas? I can't seem to find them anywhere :confused:

Fruitybabe said:
Can I join in please? I will start from tomorrow though, I left my tea at home so have only had 1 cup.... By the way where do you get the fruit flavoured green teas? I can't seem to find them anywhere :confused:

All super markets. They do a selection box too! So you could try a few and see what you like! :-D think it's twinings brand.

I've bought the fruity ones from lots of different places..asda and morrisons definitely stock them so you could try there? :)

I've only had one cup so far today eek..!! Must squeeze in a couple more..!! Hope you've all done better than I have..:) xx

ok....my super skinny friend drinks this EVERYDAY....and I had a massive syn fest at the weekend for OH 30th (old fart :eek:p)...so i think im going to give it a go...along with 777 challenge...im only going to start with the one cup a day tho at first as im sure I can remember getting stomach cramps when I drank it last time....and I dont fancy having that along with what the 777 does to my body lol

Holland and Barrett sell green tea capsules too. I take one every morning with breakfast and berocca. I don't know if it makes a difference but I do it anyway lol.

Back