The hardest dress size yet!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
A couple of weeks ago (I think it must have been about 5 weeks!) I reported that I bought some 16's and could squeeze my butt into them but could no way wear them out because everything hung out LOL...

Well... I am well n truly fed up of wearing my 18s which keep falling down and sagging around my butt... so I thought I'd try the 16s again.... lo and behold - oh jesus they fit.

OK I still have "overhang/muffintop" problems but hey most people do and thats just something I need to accept for the next few weeks :)... I am off to DFS to have a nosey at sofa's for my new flat... in my size 16 jeans... :D

Just thought I'd let ya know...

have a fab day xxx

Well done, it's a great feeling isn't it? I'm just new to 16s myself and feeling fantastic about it. I can't fit into all 16s though but I know i'm going in the right direction.

well done claire! 16 was a blummin' awkwad size to get into I found too! The top was there quickly but couldn't get into the bottoms for ages!

Well done Claire - have no idea what a size 16 looks like, but hey that's better than 18s (I know that much!!)

Happy sofa shopping!!

Well done Claire ...... they'll soon be replaced by 14's :)

Hi Claire,
well done - sounds like you are going in the right direction! Had a thought re the muffin-top, I use the Slendertone waist exerciser or shorts each morning and find that really helps (as well as pilates which is gr8! Good luck & keep it going, Lucy

Hi Claire,
well done - sounds like you are going in the right direction! Had a thought re the muffin-top, I use the Slendertone waist exerciser or shorts each morning and find that really helps (as well as pilates which is gr8! Good luck & keep it going, Lucy

I go gym 3 times a week, and row 5k at the end of every gym session..... there is nothing that will make that go apart from the gym and sticking to it... I just need to be patient (I have lost loads off my waist since I started... it was the biggest problem... !)

Back