• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

the heat in london means...

its time for 'fit flops' and CD ice-lollies,

yesterday made 2 with the berry flavouring, and 2 with a spare banana tetra, its so nice to get home off the tube (it gets hotter than the legal maximum temperature to transport livestock!!!) and have a cold lolly.

hope everyone is coping well, all the leggy ladies have their short shorts and gladiators on down here and im jealous!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sbridge7

Silver Member
Hey,
I'm in London! It's so hot, I can't stand it. I'm not that hungry... I think that might be down to the heat but I'm gulping back the water. I can't wait to have water flavouring :p

i restarted on monday after a holiday and am finding im not that hungry either, i think it is the heat too.

Foosey

Well lets keep the heat up then

LizS

Shut up Ethel
And yet I'm coooollllldddd - ahah this must mean I'm edging back into ketosis!

Honestly, I may go and get some socks in a minute.

(Aren't fitflops the best thing ever? I have sparkly black ones, and am trying to resist buying sparkly white ones too)

sbridge7

Silver Member
And yet I'm coooollllldddd - ahah this must mean I'm edging back into ketosis!

Honestly, I may go and get some socks in a minute.

(Aren't fitflops the best thing ever? I have sparkly black ones, and am trying to resist buying sparkly white ones too)
I thought nothing of my coldness today. I thought it was just the weather. I'm sat in a cardigan and my feet are cold. I must be in ketosis then!

knickers

i added a small bit of water to the banana tetra to make the lollies so that it filled up the two plastic moulds, but not too much - ive heard that the packets, once made up, dont freeze well though

I'm in London too but i can't stand this kind of heat. I don't like the Summer months anyway so i generally feel miserable when the weather is warmer.

Bring on the colder weather please.