The holiday countdown has begun - 50 days and counting!

hayleyholly

Morning!

Back on the atkins, after a couple of months off the diet. Totally motivated now, due to looking through the inspiration thread. Atkins is by far the easiest diet I have ever done, and infact whilst on the Atkins I always feel the best I've ever felt.
I originally started off at 12 stone 10 - this dates back to April last year when I started on the Exante diet, lasted less than a week - and then moved onto the Atkins (best move ever). Over the past year, I have been flitting on and off the Atkins, but in total have managed to lose a grand total of 4 stone, 3lb. I feel so much healthier than I ever have done before - and the comments and compliments I now receive are an added bonus!
Anyway, back on the diet for a month or so now, to get down to goal weight of around 8 stone, so that I have leeway for when I go to Turkey. I would also like to do some excercise to tone up (preferably at home), does anyone have any suggestions please?(particularly for thighs and tummy)

Fingers crossed for reaching goal weight, and good luck to all you newbies on the Atkins - I promise you it will be the best move you will ever, ever make!

Hayley xxxx

Hi I am currently doing exante and hardest thing I have ever done and have heard about the aitkens diet but is it more a slow loss like ww or something?

Fab loss!

And candy - average weekly loss on Atkins is 2lns per week as with any other non vlcd.

Thank you.

Candy, I think the best move you will ever make will be to move to Atkins, but of course the choice is yours. I found that on Atkins, each week the losses were absolutely fantastic! Plus at least you can eat, and not make yourself eat/drink the soups on Exante. I had a breakdown on Exante, I literally couldn't eat them - and that is when I decided to move to Atkins, same concept, low calorie, still go into ketosis.

x

Wow Hayley, amazing weight loss!! What do you weigh now? What's your daily diet look like? I'm starting tomorrow! Eek! I'm 10st 5lbs and want to try get to 8st 7lbs-9st in 9 weeks, do you think that's achievable?
X

Start date: June 6th 2013
Start weight: 145lbs (approx)
Goal weight: 120lbs

Back