The "I want..." list.

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
I'm sure all of us have a list of things that we want to be able to do when we hit our targets or get close to them, I know I have.

So:-

I want...

- To sit with my legs crossed without it hurting.
- To have more clothes than I know what to do with, and have all of them fit!
- To be able to sit on my husband's lap.
- To not dread having my photo taken.
- To wear a bikini. I never have.
- My back and knees to stop hurting.
- To be proud of myself.
- To break my lifelong addiction to food, and see it gone for good.

So, what's on your "I want..." list? What are the thoughts that keep you going?

I want to be able to feel nicer about myself and to wear low cut jeans without my love handles hanging over the top :eek:

i would also like to sit with my legs crossed and just be able to do things in general without feeling like a fool

I want:
-to be able to eat in public (particularly chocolate/junk food) without thinking people are watching me and laughing
- have my husband be able to give me piggie backs/carry me over the threshold (we never did)
- be in a beautiful OTT wedding dress for our 10 year anniversary vow renewel in feb '13, that is no bigger than a 14 max!
- to be fertile again, and get pregnant easily and healthily right through to full term
- be able to go on top *blush* and be properly energetic, and not self-concious
- wear a bikini

-to go on a night out and feel I look good next to my friends
- to not feel like the fat one when I'm with my family
- to stop feeling like I'm so fat and frumpy that I need 4 inch heels with all outfits, in order to look leaner
-to feel like I've made a big, positive change, not just a quick-fix-drop-some-water-weight-for-the-weekend

I want to be able to wear skirts and shorts and feel good in myself! Also i want for boots to fit me! My thighs are too fat at the moment. I also want to stop looking at other women and wishing my body looked like theirs!!

1) i want to be able to walk up the hill to uni without getting out of breath and red faced.
2) i want to be able to look as good as my friends in las vegas this june/july
3) i want to have more choice when shopping for clothes - no more baggy tops, i hate them!!!!!!
4) and finally i want everyone to fancy me hehehe;)

- to go shopping and be able to fit into nice/trendy clothes
- to wear heels without being in pain
- to feel better about myself and more confident
- to start getting back into sports
- to be able to keep up with my kids
- to have a better sex life :)

I want to...

*wear my beautiful dream dress (see avatar) on my 21st birthday and everyone thing how amazing I look and how much weight I've lost
*Be able to wear all the fashions I want to wear
*Be able to feel really comfertable in a bikini (I do wear them on girls holidays, but pretty much never on the beach in this country!)
*I want nice defined shoulders
*To be able to put on boys clothes and for them to actually be loose (like they should be on girls!!)
*To be able to wear the "one size" tops/dresses they sell at markets. Just out of principle, not to actually wear them, but to be able to say I could!!
*to feel sexy. I dont feel unattractive as I know im lucky to have a pretty face (dark skin, light eyes), but from head down im not happy!
*to be able to muck around (cartwheels, crabs, playfighting) and not worry that my belly is going to hang out.
*to be able to borrow my mum and sisters size 10-12 clothes and not feel like the fat one! (Heck!! to be able to borrow any of my friends clothes!!)

i want:
to feel sexy
for my husband to think wow thats my wife (i'm sure he does in his own way but i want it more)
to able to look in mirror and see shape i imagine i have.
to not feel the fattest person in the room
to have to make excuses why i can't do something
for people not to give me special treatment or exclude me cause i'm bigger
to have amazing cruves
to feel amazing

Oh what a good thread!

I want to
  • Be able to give myself a pedicure
  • To get on a plane and not need an extension belt
  • To shop in ALL the shops in the High street not just Evans
  • To be able to kneel on the floor
  • To wear clothes I like not just the ones that fit

I want the insides of my thighs not to chaffe in the hot weather and to be able to wear beautiful dresses without feeling hideous. X

Practical reasons:

• Reduce blood pressure to normal levels
  • Reduce blood sugar to normal levels
  • Be able to play longer with my young daughter
  • Being able to buy off the shelf, normal sized clothing

Psychological reasons:

• Want to feel and look attractive (as far as that is possible!)
  • Want to be able to go swimming without the embarrassment
  • Want to feel more self-confident

now that I am at target I would like to be able to persuade my best friend to come back to SW as I am worried about how much weight she has put on but I don't know how to do it without offending her.

And I still want to feel confident enough to wear a bikini for the first time in my life!

Fantastic post!

I want.....
*To be more energetic
*To not be so worried about having high blood pressure
*To feel absolutely fabulous on my 40th birthday
*To make my children and husband proud of me
*To have toned arms :-D

I want...

• to feel like the most beautiful person in the room, rather than wishing i was
  • to flash my stomach whenever i please
  • to wear short shorts and skirts
  • to wear a bakini
  • to feel in proportion to my OH
  • to walk around naked and confident lol
  • to wear something because its pretty not because its flattering
  • to not have to buy the next size up as its long enough to cover the 'over hang'
  • the top of my thighs not to rub
  • to get rid of my 2nd chin
  • not to lose my boobies or maybe get new ones :)
  • to throw out everything from my wardrobe because its far too big!
  • to have a magic shoe shrinker so i wouldnt have to give them away lol
Basically i want everything :) - not that im difficult lol

xx

i wants dont get!!! lol!

i would like.....(haha)

to be confident in my appearance, rather than having to 'clever dress' (which actually means to cover up.....!)
to not worry when i go to the doctors that they are going to tell me my BP is too high/my BMI is too high etc.
to not be so self aware at parties/weddings etc cos everyone else looks fab, and i dont.
to not want to delete every photo of myself the instant i see it on the camera (anything past shoulders!!!)
to be able to just buy knee high boots rather than having to try on every pair in the shop and then leaving cos none of them fit

there are a million more things on the list, but i think those are my main ones!

Great thread x

Back