The "i'm going to moan, whinge, whine, cry, smile, laugh, rejoice" Diary :)

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
Hello!

Many of you know me some of you don't :) I'm restarting after 5 weeks "off" because of financial difficulties and a poorly tummy :(

On day 1 of restart and is all is fine and dandy! Started the day with half a pack of original porridge, a cuppa tea and a pint of water. Lunch was a half a pack of Chicken and mushroom soup with added spice :p, another cuppa and a pint of water. Currently sat writing this with yet another pint of water, with my daily allowance of water flavouring in.

Going to Florida in November so have to keep my mind on it! Have worked out that if i lose(and i will!!) 4lbs a week i shall be maintaining by November :D will be nice to walk around in SHORTS! and feel comfy :)

I decided i'm going to post up a picture each week so i can see a gradual difference. I know it won't be much but it might mean something someday!

Weight as of yesterday, on my CDC scales, was 18 stone 8lbs......fingers crossed i'm in the 17s by WI!! Although, i'd be happy to lose 6lbs to get to where i left off 5 weeks ago. I'd like to be 10 stone ideally but then i've never been skinny. The last time i weighed ten stone i was 11 :( oh the horror!! So, i could be happy being 12/13 stone. We shall see....:) xx

Hi glad your tummy is better and well done for coming back on it, u will do it x

tigerlily80 said:
Hi glad your tummy is better and well done for coming back on it, u will do it x

Thank you :)

Had my second half of porridge and second half of soup. Have drunk 4 litres of plain water, 1 pint of flavoured water and 3 cups of tea....still need to fit in one more product!! However, my darling 3 year old is currently up a+e with his dad after falling out his bed and cutting his eyebrow open :/ it's being glued as we speak but i'm not hungry now, more anxious for him to be home even though it's really nothing.

Anyways have coped OK today, made meatballs from scratch for my boys....go me! While I chewed my gum. I'm not tempted to eat if my mouth is minty lol x

Days like today I wish I was skinny already! Too hot for a cardi but to fat to not wear one.

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Days like today I wish I was skinny already! Too hot for a cardi but to fat to not wear one.

I am with u on the cardi, hate not wearing one as still too conscios of lumps and bumps, but was blooming boiling, u are doing well keep it up!!!

Having my religious dvd night tonight....with the exception of munchies. Have saved 2 packs for tonight. A hot walnutt and toffee shake and a tomato soup :) served with 2 pints of ice cold sparkling water. Almost feels special lol Will check for ketosis in the morn as i'm usually into it by the end of the second day. I'm tempted to jump on the scales but promised myself I wouldn't xx

ayshaahmad said:
I am with u on the cardi, hate not wearing one as still too conscios of lumps and bumps, but was blooming boiling, u are doing well keep it up!!!

Thank you! x

felt the same about a cardi today... not long though i hope til we dont have to boil alive this time of year. isn't it annoying feeling so conscious?? hot toffee and walnut sounds NICE!! going to try it ! wonder what the butterscotch is like hot?

I find butterscotch too sweet but my mum loves it hot :) x

Morning :) beautiful day! Off to the park for a walk, play and picnic. More walking then picnic for me though!!
About to have my porridge, tea and water to start my day off....x

Argh - totally fell of the wagon yesterday :( I have got to do this if i want to be skinny for November. Game head on and back to it! Scales are showing a 2lb loss since Wednesday so not too bad. If i get a 4lb loss at WI then at least i'll have an "average" loss.

Had my porridge and half pack of soup. Slightly slacking in the water are but have added double amount to my packs, had 2 cups of tea and a litre of water so far. Thats bad for me Lol

xx

Managed to go to 9 with only 2 packs yesterday! Had my hot walnutt and toffee in bed lol caught up on my water :)
Busy day today of tidying, launderette and a park trip x

Not in a good mood today!! Woke up feeling nauseous and my arthritis is playing up bad. I can hardly move my right hand today :'( Sucks to be 21 with arthritis already. On a positive it is WI day tomorrow, a bit disappointed my scales are only showing a 4lb loss at the moment, fingers crossed it changes to 6lbs by tomorrow so my BMI goes below 40!!! Lol My mum is also 3lb off her 5 stone loss mark!!!
Washing machine shopping today with my youngest, exciting stuff. Then i'm baking bread! Yeah, i'm gonna do it. Tease myself slighlty lol
My brother is back from Orlando today :) super excited to see him!! We are very close and it has sucked not seeing him the last 2 weeks. 5 months ago he was in an unprovoked attack and suffered from a broken skull and bleeding on the brain. Ever since then we have been so close and it's really nice :) He's really supportive of me and my mum dieting - he's the complete opposite and is a semi-pro footballer so he's never had to diet or even watch what he eats because he burns it off.

I'm rambling on a load of ol'tosh today but meh. Going to go make my brekkie i'm feeling a tetra blended with some ice :D

xx

Gosh u are brave making bread I was supposed to make cakes for school bake sale tomorrow but didn't, don't think I could not pick this time so haven't bothered! Aww I hope u enjoy seeing your brother today x

Oh today has been a testing one. Head hurts but i'm not hungry and have only had 1 shake today :( x

Back