The Incredible Shrinking Mummy

Jenjeanie

New diary in a new section.

Ive finished doing Exante, it was great and I lost almost 3st in 3 months. Still got another 2 to go, I've decided to combine the 2 normal food diets I had success with, sw and 5:2.

Im hoping to get to group tonight (if the other half finishes work early) and rejoin and get weighed, maybe stay for the class too (although it's at the wrong time for me, I need to be home getting the babies ready for bed :rolleyes:

Im feeling a bit confused with the improved plans, the info on various social media outlets is quite conflicting. I'm sure once I've gone over the books it'll fall in to place.

Onwards and downwards :)

Managed to get to group and rejoin, couldn't stay though. Maybe next week.

Ive been on no diet for a week, introducing food back (and not healthy food at that). The general weight gain after a vlcd is 10lbs, I've put on 11lbs. It sounds weird to say I'm fine with that, it's to be expected. Going to do sp for most of the next week, see if I can make a dent in that 11lbs.

I've written yesterday off. It seems I'm an emotional eater after all, OHs Grandad passed away. New day, fresh start. I'm going to make chickpea dahl loaf later, I only discovered this after I stopped sw and started exante and I've been champing at the bit to try it out.

Lost 5lb on Monday, it wasn't an easy week, I did 2 days of fasting, 2 days of eesp and 3 days of ee. I think I'll just do 2 fast days and 5 EE days and see how it goes. I ate one white bread and egg sandwich at the funeral yesterday, so that was half a slice of white bread. I was very good at avoiding the food, I was very aware of some of the relatives visiting the food table over and over again. I used to do that.

Hi JJ, thanks for the PM so I could find you. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Will write more later. It's manic here in the mornings. You're doing great x

Hi JJ, did you move diary? I can't remember, how're you doing?

Back