the injection and weight loss

tsweety81

hi all hope you dont mind me being nosey its just i had the 3 month injection a cpl months ago and straight away didnt get my monthlys i was just wondering if having the injection will interfere with my weightloss. altho i dont crave chocolate as much as i used to i do feel very bloated.iam sticking to the diet this is 2nd week 100% and i seem to be putting on weight everyday not losing.i know i shudnt weigh myself but jst cant help it.it is my reward for getting through the last day but not for the last two days where i have put on 1.25lbs.im drinking at least 2 litres of water if not more and yesterday i didnt even have 4 packs.im wondering if it is to do with the injection.i would rather have that one week where you lose a little less when it totm than feel like this.is anyone else on the injection.today im gonna try drink more and less tea and r try not to weigh myself again until saturday my weigh-in day. good side is that i managed to fit into a size 16 trousers that i brought a few weeks ago and was no where near doin them up yay....but still am mostly an 18/20.roll on 3 months time when i may even fit into a 14 as i havent done that since i was 18.

Hiya

I can't vouch 100% for SnS but when I did Cambridge a few years ago I was on the injection and never had any periods previously but started spotting sometimes which I was told was down to the diet. As far as weightloss goes I would lose maybe 2lbs on TOTM but then lose more like 5lbs the next week. I wouldn't worry about it and just see how your weigh-in is next week.

p.s. I am a habitual daily weigher too!! just can't stop myself!!

don't know if that was any help to you or not as not specifically SnS. good luck x em x

Maybe monitor it over the 3 months and look at any patterns forming in your loss and see if there is a TOTM bloat or slow loss. Xx

hey hun, im on the depo, and i swore it stopped me from losing weight on other diets like slim fast slimming world etc. Anyway ive been on it 5 years and havnt had one period.... until i started s&s lol i came on in the first 2 weeks of the diet, lasted a week then not had one since! it does last 3 months so as said above you will just have to monitor it.. Although On the depo i dont even get totm symptoms! Good luck xx

Back