• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The in's and out's of EE

OK all,

thanks to your words of guidance I have decided to give EE another go starting today. I will measure everything out on my "3rd's plate" and hopefully I won't gain this time round. Could I have 1/2 SF and 1/2 Free if I wanted?

What about snacks. If I wanted to eat a yoghurt for example, I would have to have that with a SF food? What about syn'ed snacks- Do they have to be accompanied by SF too?

Is there anything I am missing?

Alex xxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
you can have ANY free food on plate but always with 1/3 plate superfree... however sw meals mainly have the 1/3 superfree contained in them so no need add extra uperfree but can if you desire..

snacks are snacks if having yogurt as snack (not for breakfast) you can just have a yogurt, if having one for breakfast have with fruit etc.

when choosing snacks reach for super free first but if that dont fill you then choose yogurt/syned snack :)
it difficult to get 1/3 super free with every meal though.............must start having fruit with my ommlette on a morning.........

Will be thin god dammit!!
If I dont have it with my meal ( but i do try!) I try to have plenty of snacks of superfree that day as well and i think it helps x