Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

The in's and out's of EE

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by slimmeragain, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. slimmeragain

slimmeragain Member

OK all,

thanks to your words of guidance I have decided to give EE another go starting today. I will measure everything out on my "3rd's plate" and hopefully I won't gain this time round. Could I have 1/2 SF and 1/2 Free if I wanted?

What about snacks. If I wanted to eat a yoghurt for example, I would have to have that with a SF food? What about syn'ed snacks- Do they have to be accompanied by SF too?

Is there anything I am missing?

Alex xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gemma_

gemma_ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    you can have ANY free food on plate but always with 1/3 plate superfree... however sw meals mainly have the 1/3 superfree contained in them so no need add extra uperfree but can if you desire..

snacks are snacks if having yogurt as snack (not for breakfast) you can just have a yogurt, if having one for breakfast have with fruit etc.

when choosing snacks reach for super free first but if that dont fill you then choose yogurt/syned snack :)

4. captain nemo

captain nemo Chunky Munkey

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(7.98%)
    Diet:
    SW
    it difficult to get 1/3 super free with every meal though.............must start having fruit with my ommlette on a morning.........

5. moomintrolljen

moomintrolljen Will be thin god dammit!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    If I dont have it with my meal ( but i do try!) I try to have plenty of snacks of superfree that day as well and i think it helps x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.