The inspirational story that has inspired me...

L.i.n.d.a

Fatgirlwannabeslim
Since starting WWs on Jan 1st, I have been looking through my old WWs mags. I found a person in there who is what I plan to be...Her name is Rachel McInally from the July 2012 edition, at the time she had lost 9 st 2 lb...but an update shows she has since lost 10 stone in total. She is 5ft 2 and was 19.8... Im 5ft 3.5 and 19.7... I want to lose 10 stone too.. She is 20 years younger than me, so obv her skin is elastic...to bounce into shape...but I will be re reading ger story...over and over, and hope I will also get there...x

Strangely enough it was her story I was reading a couple of days ago that made me determined not to give up this time. I don't have as much to lose but her story is a complete inspiration. She looks wonderful.
Good luck in your weightloss journey.

Hey! My friend has been using this site for a while and came across this and told me to join. I'm Rachael from the magazine. I'm glad I have inspired you to shift the weight! I am pretty young(22). However you mentioned about my skins elasticity it has been horrendous I have such a large pouch and virtually no boobs. I'm now waitin on my refferal for a tummy tuck. Good luck on the weight loss! Xz

Rachael_19 said:
Hey! My friend has been using this site for a while and came across this and told me to join. I'm Rachael from the magazine. I'm glad I have inspired you to shift the weight! I am pretty young(22). However you mentioned about my skins elasticity it has been horrendous I have such a large pouch and virtually no boobs. I'm now waitin on my refferal for a tummy tuck. Good luck on the weight loss! Xz

Well done on your weight loss Rachael :)

Hello Rachael, how lovely that you have joined Minimins, and welcome. Yes elasticity is something us females have to worry about. Im dreading what Ill be left with. Im hoping exercise is the key. Eg..even though im doing WWs diet, I believe in The biggest losers Exercise plan. They really work hard and never seem to have loose skin despite having enormous stomachs etc beforehand. Did you do much intense exercise, if you dont mind me asking?. Anyhow good luck re waiting for op...have you been given any indication on how long you would have to wait? and how easy was it to get referred? Ps your pic in the latest mag shows no sign of a "roll" at all. So you either hide it well, or its not as bad as you think.
All the best sweety.
Speak soon snd very very well done :):) x

Back