****the "its almost Friday" Thursday daily thread*****

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Good morning.

Starting the daily thread today.

How is everyone?

Today is my first day of week 9. Down 34lb according to last nights WI. Still amazed I've made it this far!

So if I can make it through 8 whole weeks on SS.....I should be able to make it through another 2days of work! Hehe! (I'm having on of those weeks!)

Hope everyone has a good day. Tomorrow is (almost) the start of the weekend!

Morning! I'm so so so tired :,(

But day 3 and iv nearly lost a stone lol! 11lb to be correct so nearly back into 16stones!! Yayy

Good morning.

Starting the daily thread today.

How is everyone?

Today is my first day of week 9. Down 34lb according to last nights WI. Still amazed I've made it this far!

So if I can make it through 8 whole weeks on SS.....I should be able to make it through another 2days of work! Hehe! (I'm having on of those weeks!)

Hope everyone has a good day. Tomorrow is (almost) the start of the weekend!

fantastic weight loss so far , very well done hope work flys for you have a great day

But day 3 and iv nearly lost a stone lol! 11lb to be correct so nearly back into 16stones!! Yayy

great start , lm on day 6 weigh in tomorrow have a great day

morning all good luck to those with weigh in's and everyone have a fab day :D:D:D

Morning all!!

Technically today is Friday for me, as I'm on leave after today until next weds!! Can't come soon enough!!

Have a great day!

:)

xKimmiex said:

What!!!!!!!! That's Fab. Hope I get a goof loss this week. I'm on day 3 too but I get weighed on Saturday so wont have done a full week but fingers crossed

tegzy said:
What!!!!!!!! That's Fab. Hope I get a goof loss this week. I'm on day 3 too but I get weighed on Saturday so wont have done a full week but fingers crossed

Thanks :) I'm sure you will! I need to loose as much before July lol :(

morning ladies, hope everyones having a good one

good luck to those weighing in

im just soooooo tired please please can someone send me some of the cambridge high energy, my dose seems to be on the missing list

and while were on requests, now im not asking for names but im going to turn atound and count to ten and who ever stole the sun with its beautiful warmth had better put it back!

afternoon all,

well, after 9 days off plan due to a nasty viral infection i gained 3lbs. im ok with that as i know it will be glycogen stores replaced and will be gone well before my next weigh in on tuesday.
back on track now and glugging the water.
i seem to have gone right off tea for some reason.
this started before restarting cd so i doubt it has much to do with the diet.
i am switching to different brands of tea ( all plain teas though ) every 2 weeks but i dont seem to enjoy any of them and some even make me gag :jelous:.
if i stop drinking tea then i will be living on water alone as i have never liked coffee... i dont wanna drink just water for the rest of my life ... how boring.
anyway, today i took the plunge to make an appointment with the hypnotherapist i mentioned in an earlier post a few weeks ago.
i need to sort my head out (not weight related ) and im out of other options... just praying this works. i want control of my life back.
so i see her next friday morning.
slightly nervous and excited at the prospect.
have a great day everyone and gl to all weighing in. :D

hi everyone :) Cheryl , good luck with the hypnotherapy I hope it helps to get some control in your life , I am looking into it for weight control , I dont seem to have any control over myself when it comes to food and I am terrified of regaining ...

I started 1000 plan on monday ... and lets just say i havent managed to stick to even 1 day and I am now 6 lb heavier than monday ..... I just completelly dispair with myself ...... I feel like I am fighting a battle that I am never ever going to win and I dont know how to regain control :cry::cry:

I have had 2 shakes and no food at all today ... I am desperate to get back on track but dont want my CDC to see my gain and I sooo want to shift it before monday .. but i also know I cant keep binging then SSing forever ....... I am totally at a loss what to do :cry:

whatever I do though .. i will NEVER give up on this :eek:

I am excited it's nearly weekend and weigh in again and the start of a new week:)

I guess it's bad I keep wishing the day's and my life away but I think it's another day done:D

I love reading the post's it's so motivating and even when someone wants to give up, you find yourself saying you are doing so well so please don't give up I have felt like that too which also inspires you to continue.

It's funny I keep thinking & talking about Easter Egg's and I was like I am going to have an Easter Egg this year and my boy's said oh no your not your doing too well to think about chocolate & we won't let you give in to the temptation :D made me smile.

So I am pleased everyone seems to be sticking with it, it is a battle but we are not afraid of the challenge anymore:D

Its Thursday night and I am soo excited about Marshlands tonight. Baby is in bed and going for a nice bath before hand, then trying out my new "toning" moisturiser. Then its Friday!! (Trying to think of positives that dont include food :) Twas a bad day for me yesterday but feeling quite happy and into it today....Roll on Friday :)

hi everyone :) Cheryl , good luck with the hypnotherapy I hope it helps to get some control in your life , I am looking into it for weight control , I dont seem to have any control over myself when it comes to food and I am terrified of regaining ...

I started 1000 plan on monday ... and lets just say i havent managed to stick to even 1 day and I am now 6 lb heavier than monday ..... I just completelly dispair with myself ...... I feel like I am fighting a battle that I am never ever going to win and I dont know how to regain control :cry::cry:

I have had 2 shakes and no food at all today ... I am desperate to get back on track but dont want my CDC to see my gain and I sooo want to shift it before monday .. but i also know I cant keep binging then SSing forever ....... I am totally at a loss what to do :cry:

oh katie, i do hope u find a way to cope with eating food again. hopefully a hypnotherapist will help u too.
my lady im seeing wants to try me on meridian therapy first which apparantly she can teach me in the first session.
fingers crossed it will help.

So fed up :(

i love the name of this thread :)

So fed up :(

stick with it xkimmiex! it's all worthwhile hun. you can do this. you can. i believe in your. you are a strong and powerful woman who will succeed in your weight loss.

this is typical of me :rolleyes: we can't live on ss forever or ss+ or 810. i find it hard when i move away from being in ketosis. i'm always super good when in ketosis as i don't want to risk coming out of ketosis. now it's hard. now it's the real battle.

great things said:
stick with it xkimmiex! it's all worthwhile hun. you can do this. you can. i believe in your. you are a strong and powerful woman who will succeed in your weight loss.

Cheers hun :) fed up of being 17stone iv been here too long :( lose so much then back to 17 after I start eating. Although it's far from 24st I was last year but not close to my goal so ATM I'm just stuck in the middle! So determend to stick till I get I goal but so scared about putting weight on!! Part of me wishes o could have a glastic bypass :(

Sorry for my moaning x

The gastic band really won't help if you don't sort out your issues with food. Although you can't eat large meals you can continuously eat high calorie foods. My mum had one 5 years ago and she's lost more on Cambridge than she ever did with the band.

It's difficult for all of us, we all have some issue with food, or we wouldn't be here.

Do you have the beck book? It's really good. I sat and read it in one afternoon, to understand what I need to do to sort my food demons out and now I'm working through the different days activities. It really makes you think what you're doing and small changes can make a massive difference.

The other book I'd suggest is 101 things to do before you diet, is an easy read but has some really valid points and ideas.

Don't mean to sound preachy, just hate to see people have a difficult time x

Back