Total Solution The Journey begins!!!

Klucyp

Well.....Here I go. This is day one for me!
After numerous failed diets and being overweight for most of my adult life I have embarked on this VLCD..... My mixed pack was delivered on Saturday.

I have just had my first meal replacement....... Toffee, Nut & Rasin bar. It was surprisingly ok.

I am just eating when I feel hungry and trying to keep my fluids up. I mainly drink black coffee but please to hear that Coke Zero is allowed on Exante as well.

Keeping off the scales for a week is going to be the hard thing for me !

Any tips for a newbee gratefully received

Hi and welcome. The main thing is to get through the first 3 days then it becomes easier. If you lapse just put it behind you and make the next day a new start. Keep your diary going and follow others for motivation, and that's about it! I try to keep to 100% TS on days when I haven't got anything special on but I don't diet when I'm on holiday (as I am now) because I know I will lose any weight gained when I get back. If you do eat anything make sure it is low carb - I sometimes go and buy some chicken drumsticks at work if I'm feeling very hungry.

Thanks Lynne :)

First day was fine tbh. Had a bar at lunchtime and then a shake early evening. Tried the Shepherds Pie for supper........It was OK, I don't think I'll ever really like it mind lol

Going to try spag bol tonight!

:rolleyes:

Hi Kath. I found that the taste of the meals grew on me - even the tomato and basil soup!

So Day three ......

Spag bol was awful yesterday but I did eat most of it and only left a mouthful :)
I have been 100% so far and haven't found it too bad at all. Love the bars and shakes......haven't tried the soup as yet.

Wondering when ketosis will kick in?

:confused:

Back